PDA

View Full Version : I am sooooo excited!

Ginny B
November 24th, 2014, 11:31 PM
My #3 son and dil just called and said that they will be here for Christmas!!!! (they live in California) Tickets are booked. The original plans were that they would be here this week for Thanksgiving. But then they wound up having to move so there were expenses with that --- security deposits, moving truck, etc. etc. So, I was very disappointed naturally, but certainly understood. I will still have ds #'s 1 and 2 here with me this week.

It will be a whirlwind of a trip --- arriving early on the morning of the 23rd and leaving on Sunday, the 28th. So, I will have three of my four boys with me for Christmas. It's highly unlikely that son #4 will be able to make it up from Georgia. He and his girlfriend both work at Sea Island Resort Spa and they are very busy that week.

The logistics of all the planning with both dh's girls and my boys will be a challenge but I am sure it will all work out.

Sandy Navas
November 24th, 2014, 11:33 PM
Jumping up and down in JOY for you!!

bubba
November 24th, 2014, 11:40 PM
Happy for you! We are lucky that both ours live only two miles away. Even when the one lived just south of Portland, she would still get up here, so that was always nice.

Carrie J
November 25th, 2014, 12:47 AM
Ginny, very, very happy for you. YAY! This year our Holidays are turned around, kids will be here Christmas instead of Thanksgiving, but will have longer to visit/enjoy them! :D