PDA

View Full Version : feeling defeated...

bubba
November 23rd, 2014, 10:32 PM
I'm fighting a wallet pattern and I'm not quite sure who is winning. Time will tell!

Sandy Navas
November 23rd, 2014, 10:40 PM
Stuff some cash in it and no one will know the difference.

Doloris
November 23rd, 2014, 10:44 PM
I've not found a wallet pattern yet that I like or turns out the way I wanted it too. Good luck

songbird857
November 23rd, 2014, 10:46 PM
"I think I can, I think I can..." (;))

Carrie J
November 23rd, 2014, 11:08 PM
Wallet, seriously Pat? You are a much braver woman than myself! :D BUT, if anyone can do it, you can.....................pirateese reference manual at the ready!!!!

bubba
November 23rd, 2014, 11:14 PM
I think the directions are either poorly written or I am not understanding them!!! Due to the fact I think I know what I am doing, I finished the inside the way I would have done it were the pattern mine....who knows if it is right or not!

JudyAnn
November 23rd, 2014, 11:16 PM
Which pattern are you using Pat? I ordered a pattern on Craftsy and all I got was one page. Thank goodness it was free huh? lol

bubba
November 24th, 2014, 01:09 AM
Which pattern are you using Pat? I ordered a pattern on Craftsy and all I got was one page. Thank goodness it was free huh? lol

Go check my I won! post in show and tell.....all the info is there. I had done a bigger one I got from tipnut.com, but was not happy with it and wanted one w/a coin section, which this one has.

sewlucky
November 24th, 2014, 02:26 AM
Pat always wins :)

RockinLou
November 24th, 2014, 11:26 AM
I think the directions are either poorly written or I am not understanding them!!! Due to the fact I think I know what I am doing, I finished the inside the way I would have done it were the pattern mine....who knows if it is right or not!

As long as your cash isn't falling out all over the place, I'd say it's right! Sometimes we have to be smarter than the pattern writer!

SallyO'Sews
November 24th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Go, Pat, GO!! We have great faith in you. :icon_tup: