PDA

View Full Version : unsecured site

chy
November 23rd, 2014, 12:49 AM
Have anyone else received unsecured site warning from kindle or tablet? I was logging on the page today and kept getting unsecured info could be shared with untrusted site. I clicked off because I was comfortable continuing. Even more cautious because I kept getting error message and was booted off posting last week for no reason. Missed beautiful people artisan deal

Carrie J
November 23rd, 2014, 01:28 AM
Haven't had any warning like that, just "unknown" on the M*/Forum site, but haven't had any issues with either my iPad either. I use Firefox, which you can set your security/safety and such with (unsafe sites) also, a lot depends on your Virus/Spyware/Adware/Maleware and what settings you have them set for. I don't worry much with mine, as it's a pretty tight protection system. I don't use Google Chrome, or any other search engine, way too much ad/spyware, tracking, etc.

I'm always amazed at Pinterest, lots of "questionable" warnings there, so don't even bother prompting those. Just find it elsewhere.

marsharini
November 24th, 2014, 07:10 AM
I got the same thing on my Kindle when trying to log in to my account. My laptop keeps me logged in, so I'll just use that.

chy
November 25th, 2014, 01:02 PM
Thanks for input and advice. Only bad part is I have to wait now to get to my laptop at home. I was getting the same message on my daughters NOTE smartphone.

hmstock
November 25th, 2014, 01:59 PM
Thanks, everyone! I will look into this and see if there's any kind of info I can provide!