PDA

View Full Version : Lost my MSQC icon on my iPad!

irishrn
November 21st, 2014, 08:26 PM
Any idea how I can get it back! I have an iPad 2
It happened when I was trying to clear out my account since I somehow got 5 of today's daily deal gift cards and I couldn't seem to cancel out of it!
I love that icon and now I'm sad!!
Are there any iPad techy guys out there???

Carrie J
November 21st, 2014, 08:29 PM
Eileen, can't help ya there, mine is the first one that came out, it's dying a slow and horrible death, C&P won't work half the time. Hope someone hops on and helps ya....................C'mon Santa! GeesH!

Jean Sewing Machine
November 21st, 2014, 08:42 PM
I just use safari on mine. Type Missouri Star in the search box. I never use the icon. On the original iPad it's google, on iPad 2 with the updated IOS, it's just the address bar.

irishrn
November 21st, 2014, 08:56 PM
Thanks! It isn't available in the App Store. Only the new one with the tutorials!

RockinLou
November 23rd, 2014, 06:41 AM
You should be able to find it in your App Store, in the purchased apps, you can re-download anything you already own. If it is an older version of the app, check your purchased items first.

(I may have don't this this morning with an old app my daughter never uses... I told my 3 year old son I would buy him a new app if he slept in his own bed, and in just re-downloaded an old app that was new-to-him!)