PDA

View Full Version : ho - hum....

bubba
November 21st, 2014, 07:22 PM
It's a very wet, cold, rainy day and here I sit with lime green thread in my sewing machine.....that can only mean one thing!

BeachLizard
November 21st, 2014, 07:25 PM
It's a very wet, cold, rainy day and here I sit with lime green thread in my sewing machine.....that can only mean one thing!

Yep! You're making me this really hot bag tote thingy! :)

bubba
November 21st, 2014, 08:21 PM
Now I'm filing an L & I claim because I just fell off my sewing chair!!!

Carrie J
November 21st, 2014, 08:44 PM
Pat, LOL, well you did leave it open for interpretation! Just sayin, LOL!

Andrea F
November 21st, 2014, 08:48 PM
I hope you did not have the rotary cutter or something in your hand when you fell off the chair...

Sandy Navas
November 21st, 2014, 08:56 PM
She'll be showing us the butt bruises next week. Pat, you need to quit drinking in the morning . . .

Carrie J
November 21st, 2014, 09:04 PM
She'll be showing us the butt bruises next week. Pat, you need to quit drinking in the morning . . .

Lime green and purple go very well together, bwahahaha!

Grandma G
November 21st, 2014, 09:07 PM
Your signature line sayings - love, love, love this one. I don't know where you find all these funnies but I have finally decided to open a document in Word and start copying them into it. I've named the document "SANDYISMS". Too bad I can't remember all those that have made me laugh. Oh, this aging mind of mine...

bubba
November 21st, 2014, 09:12 PM

Oh....if you want butt bruises, I've got them from a few years back when I fell down a dozen stairs. I could not sit for a week and the bruise went from my crack all the way around to the side and was about 8" tall!! Nice deep shade of purple....like Welch's grape jelly!

Doloris
November 21st, 2014, 10:04 PM
Oh....if you want butt bruises, I've got them from a few years back when I fell down a dozen stairs. I could not sit for a week and the bruise went from my crack all the way around to the side and was about 8" tall!! Nice deep shade of purple....like Welch's grape jelly!

Now I need soap for my minds eye. That visual is just scary!

bubba
November 21st, 2014, 10:13 PM
Now I need soap for my minds eye. That visual is just scary!

My day is complete.....

Doloris
November 21st, 2014, 10:17 PM
My day is complete.....

I'm also not ever eating grape jelly again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy Navas
November 21st, 2014, 11:51 PM

It wouldn't have been the color of Welch's grape jelly if you hadn't imbibed in some Mogen David Wine with breakfast . . . does it every time!

Kinda like the time I fell in the shop - was that back in August - I think I still have bruises. Mogen David and I don't get along any more - and that's a long (hopefully forgotten) story . . . my MIL used to tell us she didn't drink - that the bottle in the cabinet was purely medicinal . . .

bubba
November 21st, 2014, 11:57 PM
Uh, you lost me....who is Mogen David??

K. McEuen
November 22nd, 2014, 12:00 AM
Uh, you lost me....who is Mogen David??

Mogen David - cheap Jewish wine.

Wait, that was Manechevitz or however it is spelled. Mogen David is just cheap wine, think cough syrup taste.

Sandy Navas
November 22nd, 2014, 12:07 AM
Kinda tastes like grape juice that Lucy and Ethel stomped . . . .

BeachLizard
November 22nd, 2014, 02:34 AM

....so much for my midnight peanut butter and Welch's grape jelly sandwich....

Vonnie
November 22nd, 2014, 08:11 AM
Kinda tastes like grape juice that Lucy and Ethel stomped . . . .

All that toe jam just added some more flavor! :icon_heh:

Quiltfreestyle
November 22nd, 2014, 01:44 PM
You guys just crack me up!!!! Always nice to start the day off laughing so hard I'm spitting coffee out my nose...
I've learned to swallow before I read one of Pats or Sandy's or Karen's posts...