PDA

View Full Version : Tell you aren't laughing

FabStripper
November 20th, 2014, 07:34 PM
I meant to say Tell me you aren't laughing. Kids play with paint a get it all over their faces - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVDNNoEk4PI)

SuzyQue
November 20th, 2014, 07:57 PM
At least he thought to film this! I wish I had thought to photograph a few antics of my own kids.

irishrn
November 20th, 2014, 08:20 PM
This was hysterical! I sent it off to my DS and DIL as my DGS would do this is a heartbeat!!!

Carrie J
November 20th, 2014, 08:28 PM
NOOOO juice, who's gonna clean it up.......LOL! Oh yeah, at least Dad filmed it!!!! Priceless!!

Sandy Navas
November 20th, 2014, 08:42 PM
I would love to see what the living room looks like.

SallyO'Sews
November 20th, 2014, 09:43 PM
Too funny! I can laugh now that my own kids are grown! :D

Vonnie
November 21st, 2014, 09:56 AM
Oh the memories! LOL

Some jerks made typical youtube comments below the video. All kids pull stunts - I'd be worried if they didn't.

The other day I told my youngest (he's in his mid 20's now) some of his stunts. He did not remember them but was really upset - said he felt so ashamed. Just lettin them know that kids pull some really weird stunts.

How about when they are practicing writing their names? My oldest used a copper penny and wrote his name on our non washable walls. He also took his crayons and redecorated a stool. It was an old stool but I made him put it in the bathtub and gave him a washcloth and a bar of soap and told him to clean it up. He was 4 at the time. Whenever possible I made them clean up their own mess even if they made it worse.

My youngest found my seam ripper. Carved his name on an antique dresser. Took a pair of scissors (when he was 6) and cut holes for his feet in the brand new Mickey Mouse sheet because I had tucked it in too tight. He was old enough and smart enough to untuck the sheet. One time when we grounded him to his bedroom, he took his hot wheels and threw them against the wall. When we had the room repainted, the painter got a kick out of it. I'm not patching individual holes, I'm slapping mud over the entire wall! Mud is what he called the stuff he used to fill holes in before painting.

I have been told that girls are easier to raise - is that true? I know boys are cheaper in buying clothes - just get them a good pair of sports shoes, jeans and t-shirts and they are happy. That its, until they discover girls!