PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION ALL SWAPPERS

auntiemern
November 19th, 2014, 10:00 PM
Today I received two lovely table runners in the mail. One was a beautiful Christmas one, the other is a reversible, Fall Christmas one. The conundrum is this...while I know that one came from 'Nancy' and the other from 'Melissa' I don't know who they actually are. Please swappers...make sure you put a small note in with your gifts, including your forum name. While many of know each other by not only our user names as well as our real names....many more of us do not.
I am not even sure why I received both of them...I had already received the "fall" swap and should have only gotten one for the Christmas swap.
Any way I want to thank each of you for the lovely gifts. They will be loved and treasured for many years.

asta
November 20th, 2014, 12:24 AM
Same thing goes for the other way, I shipped a package off to a person and have no idea who she is. Although tracking info said is has been delivered, don't know who it was delivered to.

MayinJerset
November 20th, 2014, 03:34 AM
I'm not part of the swap but want to add that we all should included our name and snail addy inside of any packages we send especially swap ones where we don't always know who we are mailing to. Also good idea in case package gets damaged during shipping.

Iris Girl
November 20th, 2014, 05:53 AM
I agree that real name as well as forum name should be included by the swap leader when giving out names and also included in a card with the swap item. I also have had this issue with not knowing who my gift was from or who it really went to. Also a very important part of joining a swap is to please please please follow through and send your swap partner a gift as well as thank them when you receive yours. If life does happen as it does, please notify the swap leader soon as possible so arrangements can be made.