PDA

View Full Version : Ever have days like this?

Carrie J
November 19th, 2014, 07:47 PM

Yup, that's me! I have gone til I have experienced the Atom Bomb Butt Drop...................namely in my fave chair! I am not a marathon shopper, never have been! But I think I qualified today. Nor have I ever done a Black Friday anything! How the HECK do people do this? Glad to be back home (yes fabric haul made............main intent, it was all the other STUFF to pick up that sucked the joy out of it all! I'll lovingly pet the fabric manana, Grrrr!) so it's a garbage salad with savory garlic chicken for dinner. Most likely after I eat, I'll lapse into a coma - LOL!

Doloris
November 19th, 2014, 07:50 PM
I'm right there with you, but I didn't get to do any shopping.

Carrie J
November 19th, 2014, 07:59 PM
Doloris, read your post about your BFF, heart goes out to ya, but all of the above included doing BFF's laundry, checking on her pup and making a "I'm tired of hospital food" run too, ROFL!

irishrn
November 19th, 2014, 08:01 PM
I think you both deserve a relaxing evening. Put your feet up and have a glass of your favorite beverage!

Carrie J
November 19th, 2014, 08:03 PM
Eileen, the sweet red is at hand!

Doloris
November 19th, 2014, 08:21 PM
Doloris, read your post about your BFF, heart goes out to ya, but all of the above included doing BFF's laundry, checking on her pup and making a "I'm tired of hospital food" run too, ROFL!

I thought she was going to ask me to come over and stay with a sick grandchild. Think going to Cleveland was a better choice, and it wasn't a grandchild, but her DH.

Sonic
November 20th, 2014, 11:41 AM
Recovered from yesterday ok?
I've done the marathon shopping thing. Well. ok...scratch that...I'm a slow shopper so it ends up being a marathon kind of thing, but I enjoy it unless I'm on a time crunch. And yes, I come home and collapse on the couch...until everyone clambers for dinner that is.

Black Friday...I've done that once i think...um, yeah..not for me.

So....**taps screen** pics of the fabric haul please???