PDA

View Full Version : Funny and cute cats!

Swedish leo
November 18th, 2014, 06:09 PM
Funny Cats Compilation 20 min - Happy New Year 2014 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKkejo2dMV4)

Enjoy!

FabStripper
November 18th, 2014, 06:51 PM
those cats are cute but hurry up and get your pineapple quilt done so I can start on mine please. Lol:icon_wave:

Swedish leo
November 18th, 2014, 06:53 PM
those cats are cute but hurry up and get your pineapple quilt done so I can start on mine please. Lol:icon_wave:

Ha ha ha..

I do my best. but it will take a while beacuse it needs a trip to the quilt shop and right now I am to low on cash.

I am piceing the piced border while I wait.

And I have still not decide on the framing borders color.

FabStripper
November 18th, 2014, 07:11 PM
I am piceing the piced border while I wait.

And I have still not decide on the framing borders color.
Let your dog decide!

Iris Girl
November 18th, 2014, 07:45 PM
Those poor kitty's do not appear happy or very loved. I feel sad for them with owners teasing and making fun for their own entertainment. My precious kitty is part of our family and very much loved pampered and spoiled and would never be treated like these poor kittys. My heart goes out to them.(My kitty is laying across my shoulders face nuzzled under my hair ourring gently in my ear as I type this.

rebeccas-sewing
November 19th, 2014, 01:36 PM
I was especially impressed with the cats enjoying the exercise wheel. How cool! I've never heard so many vocal cats. I, agree, that it's not funny to tease animals. How about the tubby kitty at the end sitting in that box. I just love cats. They are filled with so much personality. I really miss Koshka. Thanks, Annika.

bonniebella
November 19th, 2014, 06:20 PM
I started to watch it and at about 56 seconds in I thought that is my Dexter, the ginger cat kneading the red blanket. Dexter does that on my sons bed, my son has a red blanket, he is always taking videos, but why didn't he tell me he had put something on YouTube? Well I watched it twice more to realise it was not Dexter as the other cat had a bit more white on his face. Lol