PDA

View Full Version : Something to make Sandy Smile!!

GrammaBabs
November 16th, 2014, 01:38 PM
Could not resist,, I thought I heard you were collecting to make a "Red" quilt???

Sandy Navas
November 16th, 2014, 03:16 PM
Yes, and I've probably already picked up enough to make several of those quilts . . .

quiltingtrish
November 16th, 2014, 03:19 PM
Sandy - just remember, one can never have too much of a good thing (in this case, fabric!!)

Jean Sewing Machine
November 16th, 2014, 03:35 PM
I love this display, just wish I could have seen it in person! I'm all over red and white quilts! My stash is bulging, screaming, " Make me, make me!"

laura44
November 16th, 2014, 05:31 PM
I have been collecting red too! Might throw in some black too.
Wish I could have seen the display! Awesome looking!

toggpine
November 17th, 2014, 02:05 AM
I love this display, just wish I could have seen it in person! I'm all over red and white quilts! My stash is bulging, screaming, " Make me, make me!"

My stash says that all of the time, no matter what the color is!
Except for orange. Orange just hollers that it will play nice with anyone who picks it to play on their team.

Familyjournals
November 17th, 2014, 02:07 AM
Except for orange. Orange just hollers that it will play nice with anyone who picks it to play on their team.

I'm with you! I love the part about orange...made me giggle.

ccbuttons
November 17th, 2014, 02:17 AM

And it won't even rhyme with the other colors.

Hulamoon
November 17th, 2014, 03:09 AM
Orange can play nice. I have yardage and charm packs in this line. I just broke them out today to look at them.

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=moda%20folklore%20fabric&ref=auto3

Andrea F
November 17th, 2014, 06:16 AM
Oh my, what a cool display of quilts! All this red is really pretty. I don't have much red, maybe I should start collecting some.