PDA

View Full Version : He's Gone

Leah53
November 15th, 2014, 01:47 AM
Well Mike left for South Florida tonight for 5 weeks, I won't see him until a couple of days before Christmas, I'm on my own.

share60
November 15th, 2014, 02:08 AM
Ahh you must be missing him already,but hey in 5 weeks your honey will be back xxxxx

Carrie J
November 15th, 2014, 02:12 AM
Awwww, I remember those days very well Leah, tough stuff there! But he will be back soon and before Christmas at least! Hugs m'dear!

K. McEuen
November 15th, 2014, 04:48 AM
So when is the first party? :icon_heh:

easyquilts
November 15th, 2014, 05:56 AM
Awwwww... You must be feeling so blue..... Thank goodness for today 's easy ways to keep in touch..... Hugs...

Sandy Navas
November 15th, 2014, 11:22 AM
She's not missing him. She's excited to have a time by herself.

Gina
November 15th, 2014, 11:41 AM
So when is the first party? :icon_heh:

What she said! :D

Navy Wife
November 15th, 2014, 01:24 PM
I'll be glad to loan you mine! He's old and deaf and hard to get along with, but he's good company, and eats anything you put before him. He'll even fix his own meals if I'm too tired!

alliek
November 15th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Well we are all here for you Leah! Anytime you need some company, advice, a laugh or a "cyber" hug. :icon_wave:

rebeccas-sewing
November 15th, 2014, 01:54 PM
Just think of all the time you'll have to make quilts! Keep busy and the time will pass quickly.

Leah53
November 15th, 2014, 02:16 PM
Okay, I had to re-read my post to see if I accidentally wrote in it anywhere that I was sad, NOPE, not there. No cooking, less laundry, less dishes to wash, what is there to miss? And the PITA is gone.

I'll be glad to loan you mine! He's old and deaf and hard to get along with, but he's good company, and eats anything you put before him. He'll even fix his own meals if I'm too tired!

I just got rid of the same thing, except for the fix his own meals thingy, why would I want another just like him? :D Actually, I'm older than he is shhhhh and he's not deaf just has selective hearing.

The party begins as soon as Karen shows up with some of that delicious chocolate thingy she posted yesterday. Margarita's all around and not the skinny ones.

Carrie J
November 15th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Leah, BWAHAHAHA!!!! Ok, ok, I retract my previous statement!!!!! Fahgedaboudit, party on!

Leah53
November 15th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Now that you've seen the error of your ways you can come to the party.

HandsOffItsMine
November 15th, 2014, 03:20 PM
Oh Leah, we can get together soon. :) Don will leave in 2 weeks again - time is flying by. Now that he's done the first 5 weeks, the 3 on, 3 off will go fast.

Enjoy your time and the gals here will keep you company. You can always visit Atlanta...

Leah53
November 15th, 2014, 03:22 PM
Oh Leah, we can get together soon. :) Don will leave in 2 weeks again - time is flying by. Now that he's done the first 5 weeks, the 3 on, 3 off will go fast.

Enjoy your time and the gals here will keep you company. You can always visit Atlanta...

I'm only a couple of hours from Atlanta, I'm in the extreme NW corner of SC.

auntiemern
November 15th, 2014, 04:59 PM
Mine is gone too, for deer season. Now if I just didn't have the kids.

SallyO'Sews
November 15th, 2014, 05:08 PM
Have a good time! I know you're missing Mike, but I hope you are able to fill the days with things you truly enjoy.