PDA

View Full Version : two for two.....

bubba
November 14th, 2014, 10:06 PM
MM was kind enough to get up and drive me out to the sewing show this afternoon. This way I did not have to walk so far like I did yesterday. My foot is still reeling in pain.

Anyway, there were a couple things I needed to have. Grabbed some Ghastlies fabric and a pattern for a bag made using said fabric. Went to the Off the Wall shop because I could not thinking about a quilt I saw yesterday....pattern won't be out till next year. Got ten zippers for 50cents each. Then stencil booth had an iron off pencil I decided I wanted. A man and woman are running it. She was not in the booth and apparently he is not allowed to use the register so after waiting for her return five minutes, I left! Poor business sense. Then it was on to the jewelry booth and I bought some supplies I also decided I could not live without! I think I was in and out in 30 minutes....called MM and he met me at the curb!

What a guy!

Live to Quilt
November 14th, 2014, 10:16 PM
You have a true keeper there.. glad you got back to show and got wgat you wanted have a good weekend.

Carrie J
November 14th, 2014, 10:20 PM
Sorry your foot is still giving you issues Pat, and your MM just done good, yeah, keep him ;)! Glad you got to go, and get what you wanted, too bad about the pencil though, makes no sense! Have a super weekend!

Ahamblin
November 14th, 2014, 10:24 PM
What a great guy. It is so nice when they are understanding and helpful with our obsession. Hope your foot gets better soon.

Hulamoon
November 14th, 2014, 11:42 PM
He is a good guy! Talk about poor sence, one of my shops owners went on vacation and not one of the employees has any knowlege of embroidery machines or parts involved. 'You have to wait till she gets back" This is all the time too.

Hope your foot feels better!

bubba
November 14th, 2014, 11:48 PM
Thanks all....I wish my foot would get better too, but it's something I have to put up with. They won't operate to fix anything that is wrong with it. I have plantars faciitis and Achilles tendonitis with bone spurs in both places that aggravate the sites. The pf is much better than it used to be, but I can't wear shoes w/backs because of the other. When they had me in the ortho boot for five months, it cause arthritis to set into that ankle and between that and the Achilles tendonitis, it's enough to make me quite cranky some days.....like last night and today!

I did take half a tramadol last night and was able to sleep w/no pain about six hours, but I am so groggy the next day that I laid down about 1030 and slept till almost 3pm! I'll probably be up half the night!