PDA

View Full Version : Alternate size info for Block Magazine quilts

NancyM
November 2nd, 2014, 12:33 PM
In the Block Magazine it says for different sizes check online. I cannot find where that information is. Can anyone help? I wish MSQC would include the information with the quilt picture and fabric needs as they did in one of the early Block issues. That info is very helpful, especially for a quilter of less than 1 year.

IBake
November 2nd, 2014, 05:45 PM
I answered you on your other post. If you need to see the sizes of quilts-such as twin, queen, king, just google quilt size and you will have many choices to choose from. IF you are wanting to change quilt sizes, just check you block size, and add enough block to increase the size. For example if your block is 10" and the quilt is 6 blocks wide and you need an 80" width, just add two extra blocks for the width. Does that make sense?

Hope you get the help you need..and welcome to the boards!

hmstock
November 10th, 2014, 06:51 PM
Hi Nancy! We do have a little guide that shows the general amount of precuts you'll need for different sized projects. I hope it helps! Here's the link: Missouri Star Quilt Co. Precut Fabric Infographic & Printable! (http://blog.missouriquiltco.com/missouri-star-quilt-co-precut-fabric-infographic/)

Feel free to print it out and use it as as a reference!