1 C water
1 C all-purpose flour
4 eggs
1 8 oz packages cream cheese
4 cups milk
3 packages instant vanilla pudding mix
1 12 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/3 C chocolate syrup

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large heavy saucepan, heat butter and water to boiling over medium-high heat. Add flour and reduce heat to low. Cook and stir until it forms a ball and pulls away from the pan. Remove from heat; transfer to a large bowl. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg. Spread mixture in bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9x13" pan. Bake in oven for 35 minutes. Cool shell completely.

In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and milk; beat until smooth. Add pudding mix and beat until thickened. Spread over cooled shell. Top with whipped topping; drizzle with chocolate syrup. Makes about 20 servings.

I used reduced fat cream cheese and lite whipped topping and it turned out very good.

You can substitute Chocolate pudding or banana pudding with bananas

sally
August 11th, 2011, 11:40 AM
YUMMY...this I am definetly going to make...with the reduced calories version though...lol

Biglucyfan
August 11th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Sounds awesome I am going to try this receipe
Thank you
Debbie AKA Biglucyfan

Blondie
August 11th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Diane, I have a real love/hate thing going with you. I love your recipes and I hate my hiney.
double yums for this recipe.

meemeecyn
August 11th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Hi, Diana. Great choice! I used to make this.....in a jelly roll pan though. It was always a hit, especially with a big crowd. It gets
kinda soggy after a day or 2. It is delicious!!!

CrazyMtnLady
December 7th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Sounds delicious.. gotta try it....

meemeecyn...I'll just have to make sure to eat it up FAST! LOL

stitching woman
December 7th, 2011, 10:12 PM
I gain 5 lbs just reading the recipe but I know I will have to try this. Thanks.

janluna
December 8th, 2011, 12:34 AM
This sounds so good, I'm drooling!!! I will try it for sure. Where do you get all these wonderful recipes? And please tell me the calorie count is -1. How do you keep such a good figure?
Hugs, Jan L.

Dae
March 6th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Oh my goodness!!!!!!! I'm in heaven now....thank you so much!

Quilting Queen
July 1st, 2012, 07:45 PM
OK, I am probably going to hate mayself but I printed this recipe. Sounds deliscious.

ILove2quilt
July 1st, 2012, 07:49 PM
OH my I need to go to the store for cream cheese. I'm going to make this tomorrow. My husband likes bananas so I'm going to try them. Thanks a bunch.