PDA

View Full Version : Why is it . . . ??

Sandy Navas
August 8th, 2011, 03:22 PM
. . . that whenever my back starts aching because I've been doing something productive, the most comfortable chair in the house seems to be the one that is sitting in front of this #@$^$$ computer?

bec
August 8th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Look at it this way...While you are sitting, you can visit with friends and pass the time away. It might even help you get your mind off of your pain. :)

quiltingtrish
August 8th, 2011, 03:48 PM
That's okay Sandy. We all need downtime. My butt is getting larger the more and more I sit at this computer. I just tell everyone I am destressing.

Hugs,

quilter.martha
August 8th, 2011, 04:05 PM
This is a great place to unwind and relax. I find myself coming to the computer much more than I ever used to. It makes for a great break from whatever you're doing (even if it isn't making your back tired!). I also find myself much more invigorated and inspired to get back to my quilting projects after being on the forum for a while.

Bubby
August 8th, 2011, 04:54 PM
It's karma!!!!

K. McEuen
August 8th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Ha, my office chair has lumbar support, can tilt back just enough to take pressure off my knees and is a LOT easier to get out of than my couch. I've considered buying a couple for my living room.

bakermom
August 8th, 2011, 05:21 PM
because visiting with us is theraputic!

Loonwatcher
August 8th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Because we're just what you need when you don't feel well!!!

Txgrandma
August 9th, 2011, 02:31 AM
How does that song go, "love it, need it, can't get enough of it. Something like that. Love us, need us , can't get enough of us. LOL Hope your back feels better Sandy.

plix
August 9th, 2011, 03:23 AM
. . . that whenever my back starts aching because I've been doing something productive, the most comfortable chair in the house seems to be the one that is sitting in front of this #@$^$$ computer?
could be worse....at least you have a chair in front of that #@$^$$computer....and NOT a horse :icon_heh:

Granny Judy
August 9th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Heck, I've been doin that same thing for years .... didn't even feel guilty. I just know that it works for helping my back while enhancing my mind.

meemeecyn
August 9th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Totally understand, Sandy! Of course, the butt hurts when I finally get up!!!!! Connecting with you all is worth the pain!!

mamaquilt
August 10th, 2011, 08:55 AM
It helps you think of other things than your back pain. See it also positive, you help so many different ladies, when you sit in front of your PC. So you add to the forum as well and you're productive.

I'm going to be productive too now and switch this +"*%%&&&&&&/ off and get on cleaning.
Have a quick recovery

janluna
August 10th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Sending prayers and good thoughts your way Sandy. Hope your back feels better soon. And for anyone else that needs them too!
The computer helps me get my head away from the pain too. If your mind is active it hurts less. Hugs, Jan L.

sewmuchjan
August 11th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Ditto from the other Jan

:) :) :) :)

oldgurl4
August 13th, 2011, 12:10 PM
LMAO!!!!
You Guys are Something Else!!...Haaa...haa.haaa:icon_hihi:

and Ironically I Agree with All of You....LOL

Think of it this way ~Sandy~
It's like your FAVORITE Old Shoe...
It's perfectly Contoured to Ya.