PDA

View Full Version : condition of charm packs

lapeoples
September 16th, 2014, 09:14 PM
The last 2 orders I received had the charm packs really squished in the package. Today's order was so bad the squares will have to be ironed before they can be used. I wanted to use 2 for a gift but the paper bands were so ripped that they could not even be taped together. Why are they jamming the bags and then folding them, cutting down the available space and wrapping the tape so tightly that everything is all scrunched up? This is not how my previous orders came.

BobW
September 16th, 2014, 09:29 PM
I don't know why this is happening. I would guess it has something to do with new help in the warehouse/shipping department, but don't know that for sure. I would contact Al and ask him. I'm sure he will make it right for you.

bubba
September 16th, 2014, 09:30 PM
I've been wondering the same thing. I'm afraid to even try to open some of them. The last one was packed so tightly I was afraid I was going to cut into the fabric.

K. McEuen
September 16th, 2014, 09:35 PM
I'm thinking they are packing tighter to try to avoid the Post Office from tearing the packages open with their machines. Some of the first class, flat rate envelopes just get chewed up so badly in the shipping process. I really wish they would use the tyvek envelopes more.

Auntpiggylpn
September 16th, 2014, 11:47 PM
Every time I have ordered, my packages have come completely destroyed. I haven't ordered in a while but the orders were in those cardboard Priority Mail envelopes and were packed so tight that the packages looked like they exploded. I would pay a little more for shipping to have them packed nicely and shipped in an appropriately sized envelope.

Sandy Navas
September 17th, 2014, 12:14 AM
My eye drops (not from Missouri Star) arrived today so squished that I doubt there's anything left in the bottles . . .

Auntpiggylpn
September 17th, 2014, 08:07 AM
[QUOTE=Sandy Navas;595650]My eye drops (not from Missouri Star) arrived today so squished that I doubt there's anything left in the bottles . . .[/QUOTE

oh BUMMER!!!!

Liberty
September 17th, 2014, 10:55 AM
My last order of charm packs was a little screwy. The patterned charms were ok, but the white charms were folded and scrunched in there.

I just attributed it to growing pains :icon_razz:

shirleyknot
September 20th, 2014, 10:01 PM
My eye drops (not from Missouri Star) arrived today so squished that I doubt there's anything left in the bottles . . .

I got my (very expensive) Meds by mail this month in plastic "bags", with everything inside mangled. I hope I can keep breathing long enough to get that fixed. $2800 worth, and it usually comes tightly packed in a cardboard box. NOT happy here!

yeeehawterri
September 21st, 2014, 12:10 AM
I received two charm packs in yesterday's mail. They were packed in the plastic envelope, not too tight or loose. Arrived in perfect condition. Sounds like I got lucky!

Carah
October 3rd, 2014, 02:22 PM
I received my first order last week. My charm pack were just fine when they arrived so it sounds like the problem has been fixed.

sewtotallycrazy
October 8th, 2014, 11:42 AM
that's odd, I've never had a problem with any order i've had either. maybe it was a newbie in the packaging department?

scooter15650
October 9th, 2014, 03:10 PM
Sounds like I was lucky also. I have received 3 pkgs in the last week and all have been perfect. I had layer cakes and charm sq. Hope my luck holds out. Hope everyone's packages come in better condition next time.

Betsy D
October 15th, 2014, 02:54 PM
I am guessing the early posts here from a year or so ago caused MSQC to change some shipping methods. I have received a dozen or so orders in the past few months. They all arrived in perfect condition.