PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBERS

Bubby
July 30th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Have you noticed that the MSQC forum is reaching all around the world? Just in the last few days I have greeted new quilters for Bahrain and Dubai, Australia, South Africa, Chile, Mexico and Canada (to name a few!). I find it incredible how the new members are flooding in and they are all so welcome to join us and learn. Jenny, this is a tribute to you and your staff and, of course, your wonderful tutorials. Barb

Mia
July 30th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Barb, I have noticed all of our new members..
That is totally awesome and I want to welcome each one of you and tell you how happy we are to have you. We can all learn from one another.
I agree, Jenny and her family are amazing! What a community they began and I for one, am thrilled to have a 'home' here.
Thank you Barb for starting this thread........ hugs hon

Sandy Navas
July 30th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Ditto and Bienvenido, vienen a menudo, de larga estancia.
ترحيب ، وغالبا ما تأتي، والبقاء طويلا.
Добро пожаловать, приходят часто, долго оставаться.
Bienvenue, venez souvent, long séjour.

Mia
July 30th, 2011, 10:19 PM
OOOOOOOOOOO Sandy..... you're so smart.
Now that is a great greeting!

Blondie
July 30th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Ditto to everything Sandy said. She is the smarter big sister.

Welcome to ALL our new members. There is ALWAYS room around our table.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/BSpence/sigs/welcome/weha.gif

Thanks Barb!

Alana
July 31st, 2011, 02:07 AM
I'm fairly new myself and from Canada. So HI! to all those I haven't greeted yet. It's a great place to be MSQC and these are great people that love to help.....

Txgrandma
July 31st, 2011, 02:22 AM
Haven't been here long but, I love this forum. Welcome to all the new members that I have missed. The more the merrier as they say. Come back often and enjoy.

Sandy Navas
July 31st, 2011, 10:34 AM
Aw, shucks (kicking up dust with my bare foot while chewing on a stem of grass). Knowing how to use a translation service does not make one smart . . . just a smart alec! Aw, shucks!