PDA

View Full Version : What a christmas present!

Vicki L
December 22nd, 2009, 02:59 PM
Hi all!

I am headed for the hospital soon (as soon as hubby brings car back) to take my son to meet his new son! We aren't happy about how it came about but life is too short to stay upset and now its time to celebrate a new life :D

Merry Christmas to all,

Vicki L

(already thinking of baby quilts!)

Rosie
December 22nd, 2009, 04:48 PM
Awwww a new baby!!! How special!!! What is his name? Merry Christmas!

Vicki L
December 22nd, 2009, 11:28 PM
Hi Rosie,

His name is James Scott and he weighted in at 5lbs. He was a month early and had to be taken C-section. Mom and baby doing well.

Ahhhh, now to finish Christmas Shopping :D

Merry Christmas!

Vicki L

sewhot
December 22nd, 2009, 11:58 PM
Glad to hear everything is ok. What a great name, too! Congratulations Grandma! You are gonna love having a new bundle of joy!

FunkiQuilter
December 23rd, 2009, 11:31 AM
:D Congrats on the now addition! My youngest daughter didn't arrive as we have planned. Everything came out great for us. I hope the same for you! I am really glad to hear that mother and baby are doing well! Let the spoiling begin!

shell.scraps
December 23rd, 2009, 12:01 PM
CONGRATS!!

what a blessing babies are...no matter the circumstances!! what a glorious Christmas gift....

Vicki L
December 23rd, 2009, 09:13 PM
Thanks for all the congrats!

We went to see the baby today and he has been taken off the big ventilator but is still on oxygen. I have been unable to see him yet but Jim has spent a little time with him. Going through problems with her family but that doesn't matter right now, all that matters is that they are doing well and are going to be alright.

Momma is doing great and baby has a good grip and getting stronger :O)

Spoiling will commence soon (i hope).

Love the deal of the day! Reading the ad for it made me smile.

Take care and Merry Christmas,

Vicki L

Received my order today :D I am hoping to get Christmas Stuff done so I can try some dresdens out! and the pony tail holders :D

Vicki
December 24th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Congratulations! What a nice blessing at Christmastime:)

FunkiQuilter
December 24th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Getting off the big ventilator is a HUGE step!!!! I am so happy for you! This is usually one of the hardest steps.

Family problems often arise through big issues like this. It sounds like you have the right attitude to get through it though. Keep strong and it will all hopefully work out. I have been through a situation like this and I know how it feels when everyone has their own opinions.

As far as the spoiling goes, I think it has already commenced. You just don't see it yet. Remember in your first post. "Already thinking of baby quilts." See, it has already started, you just haven't had the time to get it all done yet.

Merry Christmas!!!

debinmalaga
December 24th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Congrats!

sondray
December 24th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Congrats! Glad all are well.

stitchywoman
December 29th, 2009, 03:14 PM
How wonderful! We are thrilled things are going well health wise! Good luck with everything! :D