PDA

View Full Version : I'm home...what have I missed?

sally
July 29th, 2011, 12:05 AM
Well were are back from our holidays. Our first half was visitng the States. We went to Washington, Oregon and Idaho. The Oregon coast was awesome! Wonderful trip and everyone was so nice to us making it even more special. The second half of our holidays we went camping, fishing and quading. Fun times even with the rain! I even managed to make some more yo-yo's. Currenltlly I am working on my group squares in between catching up on laundry!:icon_crazy:
Missed you gals...hope all is well!

janluna
July 29th, 2011, 12:15 AM
Hey Shauna! Yay glad you are back! I missed you so much! Sounds like you had a great time and I know you really needed the time away. Hope you are rested and relaxed. Hugs and love, Jan L

toggpine
July 29th, 2011, 02:30 AM
Oh Shauna, I'd have met you for lunch if I knew you were coming through Western WA!
The coast is one of my favorite places, Oregon or Washington's will do nicely! It sounds like you had a great time!
Glad you made it home safe!
C

Dragonfly
July 29th, 2011, 04:29 AM
Ah Shauna, it's nice to have you home, I did miss you. I was thinking only a few days ago that it had been such a long time since I had seen you here. I'm very pleased that you had such a great time.

I need to chat to you some stage as well, I have an invite to come to Canada from some friends in BC and I thought if I could actually get my DH to stop procrastinating and take a holiday I might be able to catch up with you somewhere.

Anyway welcome home, I look forward to seeing a yoyo quilt from you. :lol:

quiltingtrish
July 29th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Welcome back Shauna. We've missed you around here. Can't wait to see your yo-yo's.

Hugs,

Susan M
July 29th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Glad you are safely back! There is nothing better than a great vacation.

Best wishes

Blondie
July 29th, 2011, 07:52 AM
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n41/simonsays_shilo/welcome-back.jpg

Hi Shauna!
Glad that you had a great time, glad to have you back with us! You were missed!
Tell us all about your getaway.
Pictures?

Blondie

sally
July 30th, 2011, 12:19 AM
Thanks everyone... YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL!

Sandy Navas
July 30th, 2011, 11:37 AM
I second everyone's welcome back and up one of my own!

Monique
July 30th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Welcome back. How nice it is to go away but even nicer to come home. Glad you had a wonderful vacation.