PDA

View Full Version : shipping delays?

MommaTails
August 17th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Any time I have ever placed an order with M*, I usually have it pretty quickly. Even had the same week a few times... But the last order I places, July 25, still only shows as being paid. Not even printed... just paid. Anyone else having delay problems??

kensington
August 17th, 2014, 04:27 PM
I haven't. I ordered 3 times that same week and they all arrived and have already been used in projects. Sorry.

You may need to call them or email them. It appears something may have happened.

pcbatiks
August 17th, 2014, 04:54 PM
I would suggest calling the shop tomorrow and ask about your order. The order may have been lost some where along the way.

Terry L
August 18th, 2014, 02:30 AM
Any time I have ever placed an order with M*, I usually have it pretty quickly. Even had the same week a few times... But the last order I places, July 25, still only shows as being paid. Not even printed... just paid. Anyone else having delay problems??

My order is not as old as yours but yes, my order is still just paid. When I placed this last order I did so because it looked liked things were improving now I am wondering if I should have waited.

Carolyn
August 18th, 2014, 09:16 AM
Mine was for July 25 also. Emailed them last week and the response was the yardage I ordered was out of stock but they expect more in, just not sure when. Would have been nice if they had emailed me. Lots of bugs to be worked out yet. I'll just call it growing pains for both the sender and receiver.

MommaTails
August 18th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Sent them an email so hopefully i will hear something, but I'm sort of freaking out now! One of the items in that order is now "sold out forever". I really hope that means I still get the one I ordered and paid for.

Carol336
August 18th, 2014, 06:09 PM
I had one for July 26th, that was showing paid but not sent. I sent an email to customer service and a lovely lady named Whitney got back to me the same day. She apologized for their slowness and my order was sent immediately.....I received it 3 days after contacting them.

MommaTails
August 18th, 2014, 07:48 PM
I sent an email this morning and almost an hour later i received an email that the white yardage I ordered was on back order. So at least i know :)

Terry L
August 19th, 2014, 01:04 AM
I also got an email, my order went from paid to shipped so it does look like things are back on track :)

KnitWitRosie
August 19th, 2014, 05:59 PM
My order from the 8th is still sitting in "Paid" status.... kinda gettin a little worried. After this one comes, I think I'm going to take a break from ordering here and hope that they get back in the swing of things soon!

silliness
August 20th, 2014, 09:54 PM
I placed another order on Sunday and it shipped today. It contained rulers, precuts and yardage. My last order was placed on August 2 and shipped on August 8. This one was placed on August 17 and shipped August 20. They seem to have cut down the time it takes for in stock orders by 50% in the past two weeks. I think it is a vast improvement.

I'm sorry for those of you that haven't gotten your orders. Items must be back ordered. I agree that there should be a better way to communicate that to the customers. Another major site does this, but that system isn't perfect either. It takes forever for them to communicate this to you. You end up having to call them.

I think there should be an option when you place the order that directs the company what you want them to do if an item is back ordered. For example, it would have you choose between:
1) If an item is on back order or out of stock, hold the order until the item comes in.
2)If an item is on back order or out of stock, cancel that part of the order and ship me the rest of the items, with no extra shipping charges.
3) If an item is on back order or out of stock, I will accept a partial order (ship me what you have).
4) If an item is on back order or out of stock, ship me the items that are in stock and send me the back order item later (this may incur additional shipping fees).

Something along those lines. That way it would be clear to them how you want this particular order handled. Every situation is different. It would help temper some of the frustrations.

JCY
August 21st, 2014, 12:06 AM
My fabric order arrived today 8 days after I placed the order. I haven't had any problems with M*. My issue of the BLOCK also came today! :) JCY