PDA

View Full Version : I am now officially quilting royalty!

Wrenmuzz
August 16th, 2014, 12:57 PM
So dearly beloved says anyway. My lupus flare has died down somewhat except for blistering on the back of my right hand. It just would not go away and I couldn't understand why, using all the lotions and potions prescribed. Then my lightbulb moment, I have recently changed sewing machines and this one has an LED light in it which was aggravating the rash. I now sit like the Queen wearing white cotton gloves for piecing etc. I must train myself not to use my right hand for guiding my fabric!

Madeforyouinma11
August 16th, 2014, 01:08 PM
I'm sorry about the rash, but very happy that you figured out your problem and was able to come up with a solution. Happy sewing! :)

Judy, USMC
August 17th, 2014, 02:11 AM
What a relief to finally figure it out! I think you should get a tiara to match that gloved hand.....

rebeccas-sewing
August 17th, 2014, 05:40 AM
I'm so glad you've found a solution to your problem while sewing. I'm sorry you have to deal with this illness, but happy that you are figuring out ways to make it better for yourself.

Wrenmuzz
August 17th, 2014, 07:48 AM
What a relief to finally figure it out! I think you should get a tiara to match that gloved hand.....

Now there's a thought! Dearly beloved still has his Navy uniform somewhere I could do official openings of M* parcels.