• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MayinJerset
    Missouri Star
    • May 2012

Wake up it's Saturday, all day!

Saturday3.jpg
    Wow, I'm getting a really late start today, woke up early and was so comfortable that I just laid there day dreaming. Beautiful cool summer morning think I'll sit on the deck and enjoy another cup of coffee and sooner or later I'll begin getting things done. Hope you all are having a good day and are being a bit more productive than I am.
  • irishrn
    Missouri Star
    • Aug 2010

Re: Wake up it's Saturday, all day!

Well, my day started at 530! I went for my morning walk then in the car for a dreaded trip to Wally World!
    Food shopping done and unpacked and put away! Now put laundry in before I head to the sewing room!
    Determined to finish making top and do sandwich this weekend for my half hexi!
    Hope everybody has a good weekend!
    sigpicMy friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

Comment

• Sandy Navas
      Missouri Star
      • Dec 2010

Good Morning. Not much going on around here . . . yet. Wait until I get my MoJo going.
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

• Hulamoon
        Missouri Star
        • Jul 2012

Going to take the puppy to show the gk's. I said what time.. as soon as you wake up. Umm 30 in the morning. lol Then I'm going to try my hand at a leash.
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

• shermur
          Missouri Star
          • Mar 2013

I actually slept in for the time in a long time this morning...past 7 AM! AFter this past week of working a temp job in a manufacturing company, each day was very tiresome and I felt very drained of energy and sleep. So, this morning was catch up on rest.....

Today's accomplishment would be so great to organize my sewing area since the move (that has been in the making for a bout a month now).
          Get the house chores done and rest some more, yet wanting to create sometime today on any project I have unfinished....my life is way too busy!!!!!

And you talk about a small world...the temp job I am working now is with another young lady and we got to talking about quilting. I happen to mention the Doan family and come to find out, she had attended church with them in the past!
          Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

• BobW
            Missouri Star
            • Feb 2014

I slept in today, sort of. I woke up at 6:30am and got up as I usually can't just lay in bed. I did a couple of things and then sat down in my recliner and went sound asleep until about 9:20am.

It is raining here, but we need it so badly I can't complain. I need to get motivated and get into the sewing machine and put together another mystery quilt BOM, I have the pieces cut. But I may just lay back in the recliner and take another nap.

I hope everyone has a safe, enjoyable and productive (only as productive as you want it to be) weekend.

Comment

• ilive2craft2
              Missouri Star
              • Oct 2012

I was up early around 4 with leg cramps, got up and drank a gatorade and checked out the forum for awhile. Went back to bed around 5:30 and got up again at 9:30ish. Have had my first cuppa, gotta go get another cup!
              Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

• Iris Girl
                Missouri Star
                • Jan 2013

Up at my usual 4am, got food shopping out of the way working on 2nd load of laundry and reading some here. Heading to sewing machine.
                sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Simply Quilting
                  Missouri Star
                  • Dec 2013

Good Morning!!! We had lots of rain last night. It has rained on and off yesterday. Then about 5PM it started and didn't stop. It was so nice to hear the rain as I was falling asleep last night.

Today we are taking the children to free bowling at the local bowling alley. Then a little bit of needed shopping. And then home for the rest of the day, I hope.

Have a great day

Comment

• WendyI
                    Missouri Star
                    • Nov 2012

Got up at 7:30 today...puttered around and then cleaned my kitchen and it's all shiny clean! Then I squared up all the blocks for my DP4P and now am totally stuck!! uhg. I CAN'T start a new project! I MUST finish this one! but I'm having a terrible time deciding how to finish it. ugh. So I cleaned the front hall and living room and next I'm going to shower, throw some laundry in and head to my fav quilt shop for some much needed inspiration!

((((((HUGS)))))) and love headed out to those that need it. Hoping you all are having a wonderful saturday!! xox

Comment

• Ginny B
                      Missouri Star
                      • Jan 2012

Woke up at 6 but I just went downstairs, took my thyroid pill and headed back upstairs and went back to sleep for a bit. I had a very annoying dream and when I finally woke up, it was a little after 8 and I had a headache. We got up, I took some tylenol and had some breakfast, did a couple loads of laundry but my headache was still there . So dh said I should lay down for a bit and he would go mow the lawn and then we would make the shopping list so he could do the grocery shopping while I headed to the lqs. That's what I did and it helped and I did get to go to the quilt store. I didn't get quite the polka dot material I was thinking of but got a different one that I really like. I also picked up some cute Christmas fabric that was on sale and a pattern for a nice purse. I also got the row by row pattern they had. The ladies there are very nice. It's a bit of a ride but I really like going there.

There is still a faint hint of the headache still lurking but I am hoping to be able to do a little bit of sewing sometime after dinner. DS#1 called and he and the granddog will be coming out for a quick overnight visit. They will be arriving late tonight and will leave tomorrow after dinner. If it is nice enough, we will still head down to the beach tomorrow morning for a few hours but I have a feeling that it will not really be warm enough for me. I don't like to be down on the beach needing my sweatshirt in August (unless we are walking the boardwalk really early in the morning or later in the evening).

Hope we are all having a good day.
                      Ginny B
                      Levittown, NY

Comment

• Navy Wife
                        Missouri Star
                        • Dec 2013

I was up early for me at 6:30. Packed up the rest of the motorhome and we hit the road at 8. It was a long rough road from Wisconsin to near Indianapolis. Two more days to home. My furbaby, Ellie, hates to ride and hides behind the sofa. She has been sick for 2 days with a hairball. I hope we get rid of it tomorrow! She's such a little kitty that she can't afford to do without very many meals. Now me, well that goes without saying!

Comment

Working...
                        X