PDA

View Full Version : Separate shipping on big orders so no waiting

Marcine
August 13th, 2014, 04:36 AM
If our order is almost $200, how about splitting the order to mail if there is a problem? After a week I am getting my fabric.com order today, but my MStar order the same day hasn't shipped. Fabric.com had the rest of the line MStar didn't have for the daily deal.

Terry L
August 13th, 2014, 08:03 PM
What would splitting the order do ??

Marcine
August 13th, 2014, 09:06 PM
What would splitting the order do ??
Thy could send what they have and send the rest of the order later. I had an order a few months ago and had to wait for something back ordered. It would be fast to at least send the jelly roll and layer cake on ahead.

kensington
August 13th, 2014, 09:30 PM
Thy could send what they have and send the rest of the order later. I had an order a few months ago and had to wait for something back ordered. It would be fast to at least send the jelly roll and layer cake on ahead.

They do that. They have called me when something is back ordered and asked if I wanted the order sent on and sent the rest later.

I don't know that splitting your order would do much, I know they won't on their end, but why don't you split it when you order? Order your precuts in one order, they can grab and ship, and then the yardage, which takes longer to gather and cut and get all to shipping, can follow.

It would be better if you split it, rather than expecting them to... That is more work for them, and they have no idea what you want in one order vs another. But, precuts ship faster than if there is yardage in an order.