PDA

View Full Version : Mr Daisy says.................

Divine Daisy
August 12th, 2014, 09:56 PM
He will have '..........and she never sew'd on the bias' etched on my gravestone. This refers to the contortions I go through in order to avoid the bias.

I want '........I told you that quilt would be the death of me'

or

'She left no UFOs'

but most of all I would like..........'but but I wasn't finished!

What about you?

Madeforyouinma11
August 12th, 2014, 10:37 PM
Lol...those are funny. I'm leaning towards the last one too. " she left no UFOs " just doesn't seem a realistic goal.....lol

How are you and Mr Daisy doing? Hope all is well with the two of you. And how is our mischievous Seamus doing?

WendyI
August 12th, 2014, 10:41 PM
Well howdy stranger!

Geeze...those will be all of me I'm sure! I can't wait to see what everyone says tho! LOL!

Sandy Navas
August 12th, 2014, 11:16 PM
I certainly hope you aren't planning anything sudden. You know you have to live until you are 180 years old to finish all those ideas in your head, right?

FabStripper
August 12th, 2014, 11:24 PM
'She did NOT outlast her stash' will be mine. lol.

Angelia
August 12th, 2014, 11:58 PM
"Rest in Pieces"

Jean Sewing Machine
August 13th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Mine will be " she who dies withthe most fabric wins". And the winner is........Jean Sewing Machine!

auntiemern
August 13th, 2014, 12:28 AM
Here Lies Auntie Mern
Stitches in Ditches
Blocks & Hard Knocks
With a Quilt in Her Hand
She Took Her Last Stand

It will cost a little more because it is so 'wordy', lol

Miss Sheri
August 13th, 2014, 01:39 AM
Wrapped in a Quilty Hug Forever...

rebeccas-sewing
August 13th, 2014, 05:51 AM
You guys are so funny! I actually feel sorry for the person who gets left with the job of cleaning out my sewing room.

MomGram
August 13th, 2014, 06:46 AM
You guys are so funny! I actually feel sorry for the person who gets left with the job of cleaning out my sewing room.

Funny you should say that. I had my oldest help me move some stuff in the sewing room the other day. He looked at my stash and just shook his head. I smiled and asked him what will he do with it when I'm gone. He said I'm leaving that job to brother. I told my youngest the story a couple days later and he looked horrified. He said mom you've got to stay around until you sew all that into quilts. I know what to do with quilts not all that other crap. At least my quilts aren't crap. LOL

Divine Daisy
August 13th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Heather claims she will find me one day with only my feet sticking out from under my stash like the witch in Wizard of Oz when the house fell on her.

I told her......well when they fish me out make sure they don't disturb the colour coding of the stash! That took me ages to do.

Andrea F
August 14th, 2014, 06:51 AM
"Rest in Pieces"

I like this one.