PDA

View Full Version : Update on Chase's Brain Surgery Today

JCY
August 7th, 2014, 11:44 PM
An e-m from Tami at 6:00 p.m. PDT reads:

"Thank you so much for putting Chase on the prayer chain. We are just waiting to see him...they are still closing him up. He went into [surgery] today at 11:30 and we're still going...

"The neurosurgeon and neurologist both updated us. They both feel the surgery was perfect, they were able to do everything they had hoped to do. Extremely successful. It has been a long week. Monday he had a 7 hour surgery followed by much testing the last two days. He will recover here for a few days, then we will go to my dad's house to recover as our house is in the middle of a never-ending remodel....

"God is good. He has answered prayers all along the way!"

Thanks, everyone, for your prayers today. Please continue to pray there will be no complications, good healing, & no more seizures. JCY

Grandma G
August 7th, 2014, 11:47 PM
That's wonderful news. The prayers will continue for all of you.

laura44
August 8th, 2014, 01:02 AM
Wonderful news, continued prayers.

Gina
August 8th, 2014, 01:28 AM
Great news! Still praying for everyone!

Midge
August 8th, 2014, 02:10 AM
That's terrific news. Poor little guy has had a very tough road so far, but we are with you hoping he can put that behind him now.

GuitarGramma
August 8th, 2014, 02:36 AM
Praise God from whom all blessing flow!

stationarymom
August 8th, 2014, 02:53 AM
What wonderful news.I have seizures so i hope he will heal and never have to deal with them again.

rebeccas-sewing
August 8th, 2014, 04:33 AM
This morning I was reading about the mess that's happening in Iraq and feeling very sad, so reading your post has certainly cheered me up. I'm so glad to hear the surgery went well.

Iris Girl
August 8th, 2014, 05:22 AM
great news! Healing thoughts coming your way.

Bubby
August 8th, 2014, 09:05 AM
This is wonderful news. I will continue to pray for Chase's recovery and also for the family.

WendyI
August 8th, 2014, 10:47 AM
That is really fantastic news!! Hoping his recovery goes smoothly! xox

Love my aussie
August 8th, 2014, 10:59 AM
God is good!!! I will continue to pray!!!! God bless him and his family!!!

Madeforyouinma11
August 8th, 2014, 11:42 AM
Oh, that's the best news that we could have hoped for! So happy! Will continue to pray for chase and his family.

alliek
August 8th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Good news! God Bless Chase to continue to heal and God Bless the surgeons.