PDA

View Full Version : New Mystery Series

Vonnie
August 5th, 2014, 08:51 AM
It's called Creative Woman Mystery Series: Creative Woman Mysteries (http://www.anniesfiction.com/learn_more.php?program_id=CWM&source=CDLQ&utm_source=track&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=l2q)

Has anyone heard of them? I checked online with our local library and they don't have it. But $12 every six weeks for an ebook? That's a little pricy.

I was wondering if any one has heard of them and if it was worth it. I'm guessing it's mysteries based around crafts like jewelry making and quilting. That's why I thought I would ask here.

I'm thinking about asking the library to see if they will purchase the ebooks.

(edited to add that I got the email about this from Annies)

Granny Judy
August 5th, 2014, 09:41 AM
I think it depends upon how many pages are in the book that determines the price and from what I've heard about these Mystery books, most think they are worth it. As far as price goes, it's about right for eBooks. I belong to Audible and have paid upwards of 20 for this type of book. let us know what you decide and how good the books are.... I may have to join .

bubba
August 5th, 2014, 11:37 AM
I never pay that much for a book on my kindle....I think that is pretty steep.

Carol336
August 5th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Sounds like a lot of money to me. But, with that being said, I love love love a good mystery.....so just might consider it!!

IBake
August 7th, 2014, 05:40 PM
I agree with Bubba. I have never paid that much for a book on my Kindle. Have you checked Amazon to see what they charge?