PDA

View Full Version : I hope it's not a problem....

KnitWitRosie
August 4th, 2014, 08:51 PM
I just now opened up an order I received at the beginning of July to put all my goodies away and realized that instead of the Mini Tumbler template I ordered, they sent me a Mini Wacky Web template (that I already have). I sent them an email about it, but I'm really praying it won't be an issue that the order is over a month old :(. I've never had an issue with an order before and wasn't sure what to do.

I really need that template to make the potholders I'm making for Christmas....

Terry L
August 4th, 2014, 08:55 PM
I would bet my last that it won't be a issue :) every order I have had a problem with they fixed.

Bubby
August 4th, 2014, 08:55 PM
I'm sure it won't be an issue. Go ahead and contact them.

Pandabear
August 4th, 2014, 10:35 PM
I doubt it will be a problem. You didn't receive what you paid for.

I would look at your last order and make sure you did order the correct template though. Accidents happen.

KnitWitRosie
August 4th, 2014, 11:21 PM
I doubt it will be a problem. You didn't receive what you paid for.

I would look at your last order and make sure you did order the correct template though. Accidents happen.

I double checked... Both order and packing slip show the Mini Tumbler :(.

Pandabear
August 5th, 2014, 12:38 AM
I doubt you'll have an issue. Give them a call and explain the mix-up.

rebeccas-sewing
August 5th, 2014, 04:59 AM
If it was their error it definitely won't be a problem. If you ordered the wrong thing I bet they'll still accommodate you. If not, you could order what you need and gift the other one. If you're in a hurry consider ordering what you need so you get it in time. It may take a bit of time to get the mistake taken care of. As I understand it, MSQC seems to be growing so fast that they are having problems keeping up with shipments.

Vonnie
August 5th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Lots of new employees so some mistakes are bound to be made. M* has a rep for working with the customer.

KnitWitRosie
August 5th, 2014, 04:30 PM
THANK YOU M*QC!!!! Just got off the phone with customer service. They already sent me a return label to send the wrong template back, and she's having shipping send me out the right one ASAP. So pleased with the service, especially when it was my own dumb fault I didn't notice it right away!!

CARRIE M
August 5th, 2014, 11:11 PM
THANK YOU M*QC!!!! Just got off the phone with customer service. They already sent me a return label to send the wrong template back, and she's having shipping send me out the right one ASAP. So pleased with the service, especially when it was my own dumb fault I didn't notice it right away!!

Seriously Rosie? How could you wait that long to open the package? I have NO WILLPOWER. I rip mine open in the parking lot at the post office!

KnitWitRosie
August 5th, 2014, 11:26 PM
Seriously Rosie? How could you wait that long to open the package? I have NO WILLPOWER. I rip mine open in the parking lot at the post office!

I opened it when I got it, took a quick look, and then put it on my desk to put away later. Didn't really inspect the contents as it's for a project in the future. Lol.

CARRIE M
August 5th, 2014, 11:41 PM
I opened it when I got it, took a quick look, and then put it on my desk to put away later. Didn't really inspect the contents as it's for a project in the future. Lol.

Jess, I was just kidding with you. I do hope you took it that way.

Everything I order is for a future project. Or maybe I'm going to open my own fabric store some day...and de-stash. At any rate I do admire your will power. I have to take everything out and look at it. Or as my husband says "roll around in the fabric"

KnitWitRosie
August 6th, 2014, 09:10 AM
Jess, I was just kidding with you. I do hope you took it that way.

Everything I order is for a future project. Or maybe I'm going to open my own fabric store some day...and de-stash. At any rate I do admire your will power. I have to take everything out and look at it. Or as my husband says "roll around in the fabric"

I knew you were just kidding ;). Lol. I normally "stalk" my packages until they arrive and then rip them open as soon as they arrive too... But for whatever reason I didn't with this one. Ha ha ha. That'll teach me to not play with my new goodies right away.

irishrn
August 7th, 2014, 08:04 PM
I wish I could rip my packages open when they arrive!! I have to wait till I get up the driveway and in the house to get the scissors to get it open!!! How sad is that!
If I had younger hands I'd rip that sucker open in the road and STRUT up the driveway with my new delivery. :)
PERHAPS I could put scissors IN the mailbox!!! What an idea!!!! :icon_bump::icon_bump:

Marty
August 9th, 2014, 04:31 AM
I am sure it won't be a problem. I had an error with my first order and when I called they rectified it very quickly. Good luck.