PDA

View Full Version : Sshhh, finally sneaking in . . .

Blondie
August 1st, 2014, 06:39 PM
Hello folksies

I am quietly sneaking in the back door since I never made it through the front door this morning. I hate to have to admit this but I was in a butt kicking mood this morning. I was fine when I woke up but then I remembered it was Friday and not Sunday. Or Monday or Tuesday. Not even Wednesday, even. I do love my Friday people. We always have fun playing beauty parlor. But I didn't feel like working today. Wah Wah Wah. Work, I did. Indeed, I did!

so, let me say before I go cook some dinner - CONGRATS to Sherri - you wunnerful Gramma, you! I love his little raspberry to the world - too stinkin' cute!

I have lots of reading to catch up on - will try to come back in a little bit. Until then, SMILE! Hey, once I smiled this morning, I felt better. True story!

Monique
August 1st, 2014, 07:03 PM
Hi and glad you got to sneak in today.

Sandy Navas
August 1st, 2014, 07:18 PM
WOAH! Thought for a moment that was you who fell off the ole mule in front of me when I was out plowing the potato field this mornin'.

Don't you just love those days that your mood gets a big swing and a change of directions? That 'occasionally' happens in my world - not often enough though. Some days I get up wanting to bite the heads off squirmy-slimy things.

Today was a VERY special treat. Al and I got a private invitation to attend the very first public offering at the new Walter Cronkite center which is located in our local Missouri Western State University. I have to say that mid-day obligations quite often interfere with my plans and quite often I'm put out by them . . . 11:30??? But, Al was so interested in going and I, of course, tagged along. And am I ever glad I did. I have always admired The Cronkite, and have been so proud that he was born close by. The production today was ultra-magnificent!!! The actor who portrays him was brilliant (a local from the Kansas City year with 42+ years experience). Lunch then at our Mediterranean restaurant (coming home smelling of garlic breath . . . ) A great day.

Ginny B
August 1st, 2014, 09:44 PM
Glad you got to sneak in here Blondie. Always great to see your smile. :D

kensington
August 1st, 2014, 10:49 PM
I was gone by the time you posted this Blondie... I had to run a couple of errands before meeting Dh for a dinner date. Then we stopped off at the Red Box, picked up a movie. Now we are home, and soon we will head down to the theater to watch a movie together. If the camaraderie keeps up, one of us may get lucky tonight! ;)

Sandy Navas
August 2nd, 2014, 10:04 AM
I was gone by the time you posted this Blondie... I had to run a couple of errands before meeting Dh for a dinner date. Then we stopped off at the Red Box, picked up a movie. Now we are home, and soon we will head down to the theater to watch a movie together. If the camaraderie keeps up, one of us may get lucky tonight! ;)

WTMI . . . .

New York Sue
August 2nd, 2014, 10:15 AM
WTMI . . . .

Maybe...

YEP, I'm thinking so...

LOL ;)

Over40momma
August 2nd, 2014, 05:07 PM
Welcome home Blondie.......nothing wrong with needing to kick some butts (the genetic pool needs a definite cleaning!!!). ;)

Jean Sewing Machine
August 2nd, 2014, 06:07 PM
Way to much information, but way funny, also!

K. McEuen
August 2nd, 2014, 06:11 PM
Wait ... just one of you?

Doloris
August 2nd, 2014, 06:11 PM
WTMI . . . .
I agree!!!!!!

Iris Girl
August 2nd, 2014, 06:47 PM
WTMI . . . .

Absolutely agree, some things are better left unsaid.