PDA

View Full Version : It's Saturday !

MayinJerset
July 26th, 2014, 09:46 AM
So do the best you can to make it a fun day. 82978

Sandy Navas
July 26th, 2014, 09:52 AM
A hot, humid, but fun day today - attending the annual picnic held in the little burg I call 'home' . . . where I was raised. Our quilt guild will have our charity quilt on display and we'll sell raffle tickets. Good ole tenderloin sandwiches for lunch. But, HOT and HUMID - and highs predicted around 93 . . . couple that with the heat index. At least I'll be inside and hopefully the air conditioning will work a little bit. Maybe I should take a fan . . .

Bubby
July 26th, 2014, 09:55 AM
Wishing everyone a wonderful Saturday!

EmmaB
July 26th, 2014, 09:57 AM
Whoot! Whoot! SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun at your picnic Sandy. I have some things to do this morning but this afternoon I think I may go to a friends house and enjoy her pool.

HandsOffItsMine
July 26th, 2014, 10:06 AM
Our two little peeps are coming over for a sleepover! Kat/Matt have some shopping to do for Ollie's upcoming birthday on the 6th and next weekend will be super busy 'cause big brother Zander will be home/needs school stuff for Monday.

Fridge is stocked with favorite drinks and foods. The play room is ready, actually the toys are ready to be dragged into the living room lol. No CSI, Bones, or other forensic show, Cartoon Network will take over!

Ready, set go!

Terri
July 26th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Busy day today....I have already been at work for 2 1/2 hrs and now back home. DH is out riding the lawn mower...getting rid of the jungle in our backyard. Meeting our oldest son, DIL and sweet grandson for lunch at a local BBQ place. I can imagine that after we eat we will be useless....having eaten waaaaay too much! It's gonna be a great day! :D