PDA

View Full Version : Damaged order

Hawaii Roxy
July 24th, 2014, 11:07 PM
I received my order today of the scallops and vines template and the envelope was torn to shreds,the booklet that was supposed to come with it is of course missing heres what it looked like 82882 82883 82884

ozziepuppy
July 24th, 2014, 11:09 PM
I am sorry to hear that. If the template is OK maybe you could get the instructions another way and won't have to return it.

K. McEuen
July 24th, 2014, 11:11 PM
Is the ruler itself ok? If it is, I have that ruler and the little folder that came with it. I could always scan it and save it as a pdf file and email it to you. The post office is hard on those envelopes sometimes.

Hawaii Roxy
July 24th, 2014, 11:27 PM
Is the ruler itself ok? If it is, I have that ruler and the little folder that came with it. I could always scan it and save it as a pdf file and email it to you. The post office is hard on those envelopes sometimes.

You are super sweet thank you very much,but I emailed M* and let them know how awful the post office handled my order so Ill wait and see what they tell me to do ,I have not opened it yet. But I will let you know I may very well take you up on that offer!!

Hawaii Roxy
July 24th, 2014, 11:28 PM
OH and I think the ruler is ok but not sure im waiting to see if M* wants it sent back unopened lol

MRoy
July 24th, 2014, 11:45 PM
Roxy, there's a PDF version of some instructions for the template here: http://www.quiltinaday.com/RulerInstructions/ScallopVineWEB1.pdf

Hawaii Roxy
July 24th, 2014, 11:59 PM
AWESOME! thank you very much!

Quiltfreestyle
July 25th, 2014, 12:44 AM
Have to hand it to the post office, they really care,,, you can tell by the patch tape they tried to fix your package with.
Says so right there...
Why do they think that will make it better ???
I'm sure M* will make good on this for you.

bubba
July 25th, 2014, 01:07 AM
One of the first things I ordered, after fabric, was template. There was a huge chip missing from one of the corners. I emailed them and heard back from Al in a very short time. He said he'd be sending a new one ASAP and I asked if I should send the damaged one back and he said either just keep it or toss it or give it away. I had my new one in hand w/in three days. I was very impressed! I would contact them.....I'm sure they would be more than willing to fix things.

sidesaddles
July 25th, 2014, 01:27 AM
Your priority pkg comes with insurance. But MSQC may have to be the one to file for it. The Post Office has to deliver
the damaged pkg so that you can know and contact MSQC for replacement. Keep all of the pkg till it is settled. You should
contact your Post Office and ask for the right form or go to their web site. usps.com

Hawaii Roxy
July 25th, 2014, 01:48 AM
Your priority pkg comes with insurance. But MSQC may have to be the one to file for it. The Post Office has to deliver
the damaged pkg so that you can know and contact MSQC for replacement. Keep all of the pkg till it is settled. You should
contact your Post Office and ask for the right form or go to their web site. usps.com

Ok good to know thank you,I have emailed M* and have not opened the pkg or whats left of it rather lol

Genny
July 25th, 2014, 02:08 AM
I zoomed in on the note on your package and the Post Office actually apologized for damaging your mail. Wow...I wish they'd apologize for running over my fence in front of my mail box...:icon_shake:

Hawaii Roxy
July 25th, 2014, 02:30 AM
I zoomed in on the note on your package and the Post Office actually apologized for damaging your mail. Wow...I wish they'd apologize for running over my fence in front of my mail box...:icon_shake:

hahaha I know right!!! I was like "AND what ya gonna do about it"!!! pfftt whateverrr im gonna go punch mail man in the face lol wont fix my stuff but it will make me giggle

Hawaii Roxy
July 25th, 2014, 02:49 AM
Ok so I just looked at it real good and it is broken!!! A whole corner is broke off Im super sad. I know its dumb to be whining about it but dang it I really was excited to try it out :(

bkthomas
July 25th, 2014, 04:09 AM
hahaha I know right!!! I was like "AND what ya gonna do about it"!!! pfftt whateverrr im gonna go punch mail man in the face lol wont fix my stuff but it will make me giggle

You're so bad!

Hawaii Roxy
July 25th, 2014, 04:40 AM
yea I know but Im ok with that lol

Granny Fran
July 26th, 2014, 05:21 PM
Don't be so hard on the USPS, it's still cheaper than a trip to M* for me. Also I'd be interested in how many of these problems occur each day considering the volume. I DO empathize with the disappointment however. Do you want a kiss for that boo boo? works for my kids, grandkids and great grands.:icon_heh:

Hawaii Roxy
July 26th, 2014, 11:09 PM
Don't be so hard on the USPS, it's still cheaper than a trip to M* for me. Also I'd be interested in how many of these problems occur each day considering the volume. I DO empathize with the disappointment however. Do you want a kiss for that boo boo? works for my kids, grandkids and great grands.:icon_heh:

lol yes ma'm I do want a kiss for my boo boo but I doubt it will fix my broken ruler lol I know I shouldn't hate on the USPS this is the first and only time its ever happened to me and I have ordered A LOT of stuff but dag gum it! lol

Granny Fran
July 27th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Well, I'm sending you one now....and to think we have to wait for a weekday to get this all straightened out (no pun intended)LOL.

Hawaii Roxy
July 28th, 2014, 02:27 AM
lol tooooo funny