PDA

View Full Version : Where we went last night.

mom4him
July 23rd, 2014, 07:42 PM
I wanted to share as I know that many of you travel. Last night we went to see a group called Brule'. Brule' Tour Schedule (http://www.brulerecords.com/tour.cfm)
Anyways, they are such an awesome group. If you ever get a chance to go see them take it. They play 5 nights a week in the Black Hills at the High Country Guest Ranch. They played a very special part in the adoption of our two youngest.

You can go to you tube and see clips of their performance but there is nothing like seeing them in person.

Sandy Navas
July 23rd, 2014, 10:23 PM
Sandy, thank you so much for sharing this. I only watched part of it because there's some distraction here and I really want to concentrate on the message. What I did hear and see were extremely inspirational!

mom4him
July 23rd, 2014, 11:03 PM
Sandy, I never leave one of their concerts dry eyed. Their heart and goals put together with the music and dancers are simply moving.

grandma nurse
July 24th, 2014, 11:00 PM
I saw them on RFD TV on evening and was just absorbed in it. I'm glad to find out their name because I would certainly like to hear some more of their music.

mom4him
July 25th, 2014, 12:41 PM
Grandma Nurse, you would love seeing them in person then. They have a fairly large selection of CDs. My youngest son has several of them. We are planning on going next year again. You just can't see them to much. LOL