PDA

View Full Version : Good Sunday to you!

aliaslaceygreen
July 20th, 2014, 09:53 AM
I FINALLY remembered to come by and say hello this morning and I can't find a good morning post!
So, here you go! Good MORNING!!!!!
Here is my last two weeks, in photos...

Photos of the Week (s), #CY365, VACATION Edition! | More Notes From the Refrigerator Door (http://aliaslaceygreen.com/2014/07/20/photos-of-the-week-s-cy365-vacation-edition/)

Now that I am home again, I need to square up my quilt and get the backing done so I can get it to the quilter....

Hope everyone well! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))

Kgrammiecaz
July 20th, 2014, 10:06 AM
I am a Jersey girl. Gotta love Seaside

Sandy Navas
July 20th, 2014, 10:18 AM
Trish, I love looking at your photos!

Sure hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and, since she's not here, I'll tell Blondie to SMILE!!

Jean Sewing Machine
July 20th, 2014, 10:20 AM
Hi! Love your Vacay pics! I had a red convertible for 7 years, would have loved to take a few laps with it on a race track!

Costuming continues, this morning's task is making crow beaks! Fun, eh?

Ginny B
July 20th, 2014, 10:30 AM
Great pictures Trish. Good morning all. I am very tired today. Yesterday was spent with my sister walking (and walking and walking) around two cemetaries finding long ago past relatives ~ and some not so long ago too. We were successful in locating two sets of great-grandparents. One set of great grandparents have a # of their children buried with them. We also found a great uncle. Of course, we also went to our maternal grandparents grave and another aunt and her husband's too. We got some info from a most helpful lady in the office about the possible location of great, great grandparents. We are going to research whether the names that came up fit in with the info we already have about them and if it matches, we will go back and locate their graves.

Today I will go to the farm market and dh will do the grocery shopping. If the weather was nicer, we would have headed to the beach but it's just a bit too cool and cloudy. I have a lot of projects awaiting me in my sewing room so I hope to spend some quality time there.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day.
PS Jean, love those crows!

Bubby
July 20th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Morning All,

Jean, your crow hats are great!!

I've been us since 4:30...thanks to Dottie. We had a productive day in Cuba yesterday. Today will be a slow day for me but I think Jeff intends to putter in the yard.

We may just have BLTs for dinner today. I have a bounty of homegrown tomatoes right now. They weren't grown by us, but they will still be fantastic. We eat a lot of sandwiches in the summer....BLT, tuna salad, egg salad, etc. We also love grilled steak or chicken with a platter of sliced tomatoes and cottage cheese.

We have had a blissful week of much cooler temperatures but it's coming to an end today. It was wonderful while it lasted.

Nothing much going on in my sewing room. I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday....

ravelim
July 20th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Hugs to everyone and smile. Have a great day.