PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch Cedar Cove on HMC?

Slokarma
July 19th, 2014, 03:36 PM
It's back on tonight at 8 pm et.

bubba
July 19th, 2014, 03:39 PM
I know!!!! I can hardly wait! Read all the books and have watched all the series. Cedar Cove is based on a small town about 25 mins from me.

Doloris
July 19th, 2014, 03:42 PM
I also read all the books and watched most of the pilot again last night. (fell asleep) Can't wait for it to start again tonight

ozziepuppy
July 19th, 2014, 03:43 PM
What is HMC?
Is the series based on the Debbie Macomber books?
Anyone know how to find HMC on U-verse?

Doloris
July 19th, 2014, 03:48 PM
HMC_ Hallmark Channel. and yes it is based on the Debbie Macomber books

Claire Hallman
July 19th, 2014, 05:36 PM
Uverse does not have Hallmark Channel, boo hoo!

DCM
July 19th, 2014, 05:42 PM
My mom doesn't have the hallmark channel either but she orders the episodes on amazon and watches them on her laptop.

Sandy Navas
July 19th, 2014, 05:56 PM
Maybe I just need to get closer to Amazon. That wonderful guy who shares my habitat switched our satellite so he could watch the World Cup - and in doing so he eliminated the HMC. Maybe I just need to buy him an apron . . .

kensington
July 19th, 2014, 06:02 PM
I watch the Hallmark channel a lot. I've seen this series advertised many times, is this the second season?

DCM
July 19th, 2014, 06:04 PM
Yes, the second season begins tonight. It's a great series.

Doloris
July 19th, 2014, 06:10 PM
Maybe I just need to get closer to Amazon. That wonderful guy who shares my habitat switched our satellite so he could watch the World Cup - and in doing so he eliminated the HMC. Maybe I just need to buy him an apron . . .

isn't the world cup over? Make him put it back. Pout a little, that usually works for me. LOL

Hulamoon
July 19th, 2014, 06:53 PM
The first season is on Netflix. I guess I will check it out. I have no clue what it's about though. lol

Dollyquilts
July 19th, 2014, 06:57 PM
I'm waiting for my SIL to come over and hook up my Prime to my TV. I have really missed Hallmark. ATT got in a huge failed negotiation with Hallmark and dropped them, darn it.

Slokarma
July 19th, 2014, 08:27 PM
Having and watching the Hallmark channel, Cedar Cove and the Golden Girls, makes up for all those crime drama's I tend to watch. Makes me seems more "normal".........:icon_calm::icon_rofl:

Grandma G
July 20th, 2014, 01:08 PM
Having and watching the Hallmark channel, Cedar Cove and the Golden Girls, makes up for all those crime drama's I tend to watch. Makes me seems more "normal".........:icon_calm::icon_rofl:

Sue - couldn't agree more. I think I have had my fill of homicides, autopsies and gory suspense. It just seems like catastrophe overload anymore or maybe I really am getting old... Seems like that is the majority of TV anymore. Murder, mayhem and weird shows. I worry what the mind set of my grandchildren's generation will become.

I watched Cedar Grove last season and wondered what became of it. Now that I know it is back, yeah!, although I missed the new season's opening episode last night. Darn! Will have to check the guide and see if it repeats before next Saturday.

bubba
July 20th, 2014, 02:06 PM
I thought last nights show progressed very slow. I hope the season this year does not continue like that.

shawnan
July 20th, 2014, 03:33 PM

I watched Cedar Grove last season and wondered what became of it. Now that I know it is back, yeah!, although I missed the new season's opening episode last night. Darn! Will have to check the guide and see if it repeats before next Saturday.

I think last time they played the previous week the hour before the new one so it was fairly easy to get caught up. Keep in mind I may be wrong since my memory get jumbled up. LOL

Nancy

Claire Hallman
July 20th, 2014, 06:36 PM
Thanks folks, I have watched several of last years episodes today, maybe 7 :D, on Netflix. I don't usually watch Netflix since I am watching it on my Apple TV that our son gave us for Christmas several years ago. I just never think to turn it on. Besides that the remote is usually in my DH hand. He was off playing golf today so I had free reign of the main TV.
I deboned about a dozen shirts I had for recycling while I watched so got some flash sewing done, too.:icon_bigsmile:

Ginny B
July 20th, 2014, 11:10 PM
Drat! I forgot about it. I will have to find a rerun of the first episode and then catch up.

plan2quilt
July 21st, 2014, 08:00 AM
I recorded and watched it…it's great viewing and I love the scenery. While
it supposedly takes places in Washington state, it is actually filmed outside
our country in Vancouver.