PDA

View Full Version : Have not received Block magazine

sewitseams
July 16th, 2014, 06:07 PM
I signed up for the Block and have the first two. But, as of yet, have not received the third one. Payment was made from my credit card. I was just wondering when to expect it?

vchale
July 16th, 2014, 06:34 PM
You should have received it by now. I've had mine for more than 2 weeks. There was a thread before about who to contact but I didn't save it. Someone probably did. I would definitely call the shop and let them know. Sometimes you have to call more than once to get someone but usually get a faster response than emailing unless they have set up a special address just for these issues.

K. McEuen
July 16th, 2014, 06:53 PM
The magazines started arriving around the first of July. That said, they go out in waves from the Publisher so some people receive them a little later. The store has been telling people to let them know if they haven't received their magazines by the end of this month.

kensington
July 16th, 2014, 07:26 PM
You need to contact M*... everyone should have them by now. They are selling them in the shops.

Bubby
July 16th, 2014, 07:44 PM
I just got mine today, but I had an issue of my credit card needing to be updated.

BillNye
July 17th, 2014, 11:54 AM
yeah, totally just email into the shop - info@missouriquiltco.com and they'll chase it down for you

marsharini
July 27th, 2014, 09:37 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet either. Was told to wait until the end of the month. I always look forward to getting it so I'm a little disappointed I still haven't gotten it.

ozziepuppy
July 28th, 2014, 12:24 AM
Yes, I did see it in my LQS a while ago. :)

marsharini
August 2nd, 2014, 08:41 AM
Still haven't gotten the latest issue of Block. I've e-mailed the company three times. It's not life and death, but my credit card was charged June 10 - almost two months ago.

sewitseams
August 2nd, 2014, 03:47 PM
Still do not have BLOCK. I have cancelled my subscription . If in the future I decide I want the magazine I will pay the extra and order it from the shop after it is published and pay the extra for shipping. I'm disappointed!