PDA

View Full Version : LARMARM QUILTER SHIRTS NEEDED!!!!!

sewtotallycrazy
July 16th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Jenny,

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=825447467474538&set=a.195217440497547.47424.174183745934250&type=1&theater

My wonderful hubby saw these shirts and said, " I HAVE GOT TO HAVE ONE!!!!"

This after a few nights ago he asked if he made a quilt would that make him a long arm quilter? He's over 6'5" and only weighs 135lbs, so he has some long arms.

So, everyone is wondering, when will the shirts be available for sale? Or at least the download so we can print them off and do the iron-on transfer?

Just one suggestion, at the bottom, add the website addy, better advertising that way!

-Eagerly awaiting the new product release.

bubba
July 16th, 2014, 02:14 PM
That is too funny!!! It looks like they are work shirts for the quilters there though, not something they are offering for sale. Maybe you can call and see if they will sell you one, or contact a tshirt company in your area and order one yourself. I have a friend who makes shirts and have had several made for less than $15.

Vonnie
July 16th, 2014, 04:19 PM
That's really funny! You need to contact them and reference the post you made earlier.

Also, another good laugh for me - the subject - I had to read the post to figure out the subject line! I'm guessing it should read: Longarm Quilter Shirts Needed!

I'm glad I'm not the only one with funny typo's!

Hulamoon
July 16th, 2014, 04:33 PM
He needs that shirt! So funny!

sewtotallycrazy
July 17th, 2014, 06:21 PM
THank you about the contacting them bit. I did go ahead and contact them. I will let you all know as soon as I hear anything in response, I think the tshirts would be a big hit! Anything that is quilter or even sewing related and funny, and from MSQC becomes an instant must have gift. I know that the MSQC name is becoming huge, like WalMart recognizable, and for good reason, they are just awesome. Besides, I think there's enough car and sports related stuffs out there, why not start getting some quilter stuffs out huh?
I do hope thought that they add the website addy to shirt/ designs for sale, makes it insanely easy to pass the word.

AuntieVic
July 17th, 2014, 09:32 PM
I wondered if they were selling them also, when I saw them. It is cute.

Dollyquilts
July 18th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Sewtotally,

I have a friend who is built like your husband and he also had a very quirky sense of humor. He had bright red hair and piercing blue eyes. One Halloween, he dressed in a white sweatshirt and white pants and went as a kitchen match. He always keeps us laughing.

stitching woman
July 18th, 2014, 11:04 PM
These shirts were designed by one of the longarm quilters as our department shirt. I do not know if they will be for sale. I think she did an amazing job.

sewtotallycrazy
July 20th, 2014, 12:35 AM
Sewtotally,

I have a friend who is built like your husband and he also had a very quirky sense of humor. He had bright red hair and piercing blue eyes. One Halloween, he dressed in a white sweatshirt and white pants and went as a kitchen match. He always keeps us laughing.

Thank you for this, this is TOO funny!

sewtotallycrazy
July 20th, 2014, 12:36 AM
These shirts were designed by one of the longarm quilters as our department shirt. I do not know if they will be for sale. I think she did an amazing job.

I totally agree, absolutely amazing job! I do hope that they would be made available for purchase, just with the MSQC website addy on it too. Please tell her the quilters in Florida have enjoyed her work!