PDA

View Full Version : Having a great time!!!

Klasien
July 13th, 2014, 11:18 PM
We are still having a blast!!!!

We met Ruby as I told on here, and we met Gloria (Kensington) and her husband and stayed with them for a few days :)
We went to MSQC and met with Teri (Bratbear) and Sandy, I feel so blessed to have such great friends, we hang out in all the stores, and yes I did buy some fabric in each store :(
We had lunch and went shopping again, our husbands went to hang out in the brewery that was new in town, so fun all over the place.
We met Jenny, Sara, Nathalie, Ron, Al, Becky, Jamey, Hillary, Little Jean and all the sweet ladies that work in the shops that I don't know by name, but they are all so helpful and sweet :)
It was wonderful to be back in Hamilton!!!!!!

Our days with Gloria and her husband were so great, I had a hard time leaving her this morning!!
Tomorrow is St. Louis our goal and we will go to Jean :)

K. McEuen
July 13th, 2014, 11:40 PM
Glad you are having so much fun. Too bad you aren't headed out this way. New Mexico is having a Macaroni and Cheese Festival!

auntiemern
July 13th, 2014, 11:45 PM
How exciting for all of you. Wish I could have joined in the fun. How long are you going to be in St. Louis? DD is off tomorrow, and would love to try to meet up with you and Jean. PM me on FB, I am more likely to get any messages there.

Angelia
July 13th, 2014, 11:53 PM
Glad you are having so much fun. Too bad you aren't headed out this way. New Mexico is having a Macaroni and Cheese Festival!

This made me laugh--I'm making Mac and cheese right now!

pcbatiks
July 14th, 2014, 01:38 AM
Looks like you're having a great time......great pictures!

Judy, USMC
July 14th, 2014, 01:53 AM
So glad you are enjoying your time with great shopping and good friends!

Klasien
July 14th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Ohhhh sounds good Karen.........just had Mac and Cheese once I think this trip.......Is the whole state smelling like that great food??

We are heading out to Jean in a few hours, so more fun ahead of us :)

stitching woman
July 14th, 2014, 11:31 AM
So glad you are having such a great time. I am sad that we were gone and missed the call to come and meet up with all of you when you were in Hamilton. Have fun with Jean.

Hugs

Lenie
July 15th, 2014, 04:26 AM
So much fun to see you with all these great Forum people! Wish I was there too!

easyquilts
July 15th, 2014, 05:23 AM
Sounds like you are having a wonderful time..... The pics are great. I'm green with envy because you got to meet all those people, especially Jenny..... Seriously.... I'm so happy for you....