PDA

View Full Version : Nothing could be finer . . .

Sandy Navas
July 12th, 2014, 06:34 PM
. . . than to have one of those unexpected, unplanned meetings that turns out to be the highlight of the day . . . week . . . year?

Thank you, Klasien and Jan, Gloria (Kensington) and Martin, and Teri (bratbear) for such a wonderful outing today.

And a special thanks to John and Julie for a wonderful lunch at J's Dive. (of course the good friends help tremendously). AND, Julie, I will be calling with a special order on or about August 1 for delivery on August 6.

Thanks to Jamey for leading his wonderful tour (do I need to find you some MM ears?)

Got to meet another wonderful Doan family member (Hi, Hilliary). And, as usual, got caught up in laughter with Ron and Jenny.

To all the other Missouri Star employees - you make may day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Jean Sewing Machine
July 12th, 2014, 07:05 PM
Sounds like so much fun! You had a fabulous day!

Monique
July 12th, 2014, 07:42 PM
You are so lucky.

Kgrammiecaz
July 12th, 2014, 10:28 PM
I am sooooo greeeeeen. Glad you all had a great day. I hope I have the opportunity some day

Susann
July 12th, 2014, 10:44 PM
Sounds like you had a great time-I'm jealous (where's the jealous icon when you need it??)

Genny
July 12th, 2014, 11:11 PM
Sandy it sounds like you had such a wonderful day...lucky lady!

pcbatiks
July 12th, 2014, 11:27 PM
Soooo.....did you take any pictures!? Glad you'll had a good time!

ozziepuppy
July 12th, 2014, 11:37 PM
Photos, plz! Some of us need to take vicarious pleasure in your adventure!

Sandy Navas
July 12th, 2014, 11:58 PM
Gloria's hubby (what a guy) took pictures. The only picture I took (I know, my bad) was of the Cheerio Quilt.

auntiemern
July 13th, 2014, 12:20 AM
So glad that you all managed to get together and have such a wonderful time. (just a little green with envy). Gloria needs to get those pics Martin took uploaded. We are gonna have a blast in Sept.

BellasQuilts
July 13th, 2014, 01:22 AM
im green. I want to go!

Wwena
July 13th, 2014, 04:11 AM
What a GREAT way to spend a day!!! :D

Terri
July 13th, 2014, 06:02 AM
Count me in the green category. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Makes me want to move to Missouri for a summer....no winter weather for this SC girl! :D