PDA

View Full Version : oh boy......

bubba
July 11th, 2014, 09:59 PM
On paydays, well those days I used to get paid, I would put x amount into our shared account for bills (every two weeks). Yesterday was the two week mark of no longer working, so I put the girls into their holder and dressed presentably and went to my bank to get $ to put into that other account. I was so proud of myself for doing so without being asked!!! I handed him the receipt when he got up.

MM - is it payday?
me - yes! I just told you it was.
MM - um, payday was last week (when I also put $ into the bank) and not again till next week.

Guess I'm early! Darn but you lose all track of time when you don't know what date it is!

Susann
July 11th, 2014, 10:20 PM
On paydays, well those days I used to get paid, I would put x amount into our shared account for bills (every two weeks). Yesterday was the two week mark of no longer working, so I put the girls into their holder and dressed presentably and went to my bank to get $ to put into that other account. I was so proud of myself for doing so without

OH, Lordy:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:: icon_rofl:

Hulamoon
July 11th, 2014, 10:20 PM
Your looking out the window too much,

Genny
July 11th, 2014, 10:34 PM
My husband tells me that since I'm not working that everyday is Saturday for me...and I have to say...I have a hard time remembering what day it really is!

Sharyn J
July 11th, 2014, 11:27 PM
When I worked, there were 7 days in a week. Since retirement, I either lose a day a week or gain one! Who knew that sometimes there are two Wednesdays in a week?

Angelia
July 11th, 2014, 11:53 PM
Summers are like this for me without school routines. It also doesn't help that my husband's days off are Sunday and Monday, so he's always referring to "my Friday" on Saturday! :)

Terry L
July 12th, 2014, 12:16 AM
I am still new to this retirement thing, I hope I follow suit and be early :)

toggpine
July 12th, 2014, 02:02 AM
so I put the girls into their holder and dressed presentably and went to my bank

She was going to the bank, not Walmart, so it was the appropriate thing to do. :icon_giggle: