PDA

View Full Version : Did you watch EXTANT?

Hulamoon
July 11th, 2014, 12:25 AM
Wow, It's very science fiction. I had to watch it again because I dozed off. Very trippy. Another one of these shows that makes you watch to see what happens. The production is wonderful though. Looks like a movie.

Kgrammiecaz
July 11th, 2014, 12:29 AM
I have it taped. Will watch this weekend when I am not tired from work. Seems like one of those I need to really pay attention to

bubba
July 11th, 2014, 12:30 AM
About ten minutes of it then shut it off.....

Mpyles
July 11th, 2014, 12:33 AM
Lorie, I watched! I found it interesting....can't wait to find out more..!!

Terri
July 11th, 2014, 07:30 AM
Never heard of it....what network??

Hulamoon
July 11th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Never heard of it....what network??

I figured if Halle Berry came to Network television it must be pretty good.

Extant - Full Episodes , Pictures, Cast and Photos- CBS.com (http://www.cbs.com/shows/extant/)

Suzette
July 11th, 2014, 08:24 AM
The previews for this looked so interesting! I haven't watched it yet, but plan to this weekend. :icon_bigsmile:

Rhealene
July 11th, 2014, 12:14 PM
I watched it and am very intrigued...looking forward to how it all plays out.

Tanya D
July 11th, 2014, 01:58 PM
I watched it! A little trippy indeed.

I was quite intrigued by her bathroom mirror and then it just got more intriguing from there!

Sylvia H
July 11th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Oh yes! And I am hooked. I hope the series is as good as the first episode - leaving you impatient for the next episode. Anyone know of the date when this is taking place?

ozziepuppy
July 11th, 2014, 04:20 PM
I have not heard of it but will check it out. I love science fiction.

Midge
July 11th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Oh yes! And I am hooked. I hope the series is as good as the first episode - leaving you impatient for the next episode. Anyone know of the date when this is taking place?

It's running now. Next episode next Wednesday.

ozziepuppy
July 11th, 2014, 10:47 PM
I tried to watch it on our "smart" TV but it kept hanging up and it got too frustrating. I will have to try to watch it on my laptop.

irishrn
July 12th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Saw it last night. Really liked it! Waiting for more!!,

Madeforyouinma11
July 12th, 2014, 09:07 AM
I haven't seen it yet,but plan to watch episode one before Wednesday.

I just looked it up and couldn't find anything anywhere saying what year the show is set in. It doesn't tell you throughout the episode?

ozziepuppy
July 12th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Tried on the TV again and still not working. Hangs up every few minutes. Watching on laptop. Anyone else have difficulties streaming on LG "smart" TV and att U-verse? Any suggestions?:icon_shake:

Hulamoon
July 12th, 2014, 08:29 PM
I have On Demand with my service and it always works. How are you liking it so far?

ozziepuppy
July 12th, 2014, 08:46 PM
I have On Demand with my service and it always works. How are you liking it so far?

I have no idea how to do On Demand. They didn't give us very good instructions. We got the TV and U-verse about six weeks ago and so far have just used regular TV and mostly Netflix.

maxwellthecat
July 14th, 2014, 01:19 AM
Isn't it just a mini series? I was going to watch it and then I decided not to. I don't know why. I could watch the scariest horror movie and thriller, anything scary. I cannot watch anything with exorcism, it really spooks me out. My DH laughs at me, he said that I watch the bloodiest, gory movies but, I cannot watch exorcism. I have really bad nightmares. I wanted to watch Rosemary's Baby so bad but, I didn't. Is Extant any exorcism at all? If it's not, I could always watch it On Demand.

ozziepuppy
July 14th, 2014, 04:13 PM
It is not about exorcism. It is about aliens and robots, as far as I can tell from the first episode. You could go ahead and watch the first episode and see what you think. It has no scary parts.

Hulamoon
September 13th, 2014, 02:34 AM
I'm so confused!

sharon60
September 13th, 2014, 04:27 AM
We have it here in Australia and I have been watching it. Please don't spoil it for me if you are ahead.

Hulamoon
September 13th, 2014, 04:43 AM
We have it here in Australia and I have been watching it. Please don't spoil it for me if you are ahead.

oh I won't :) It just seemed liked it jumped and I missed something. When You catch up let me know okay? lol

irishrn
September 13th, 2014, 06:54 AM
I've been watching since the beginning and have it on DVR because I have to go back and watch it again! So far I really enjoy it!
I think the season finale is this Wednesday! It's a great summer Show!

Carlie Wolf
September 13th, 2014, 12:59 PM
I've been watching the series. I find it very entertaining. I like it.