PDA

View Full Version : Criminy!!

bubba
July 10th, 2014, 10:04 PM
Good looking shirtless men should not be allowed to walk their dogs past my house where they can be clearly seen out my sewing room window......I almost sewed my finger!

vchale
July 10th, 2014, 10:12 PM
Maybe you'd better close your blinds/curtains before you have to make a trip to the ER.

Monique
July 10th, 2014, 10:12 PM
Uh oh!!!!!

Sandy Navas
July 10th, 2014, 10:25 PM
Hmmmm - I think I'd run out and 'confront' him . . .

Hulamoon
July 10th, 2014, 10:33 PM
Well you know here in Hawaii the guys walk half naked in the supermarket. You could starve not being able to shop. Keep your eye on the needle :icon_razz:

Jean Sewing Machine
July 10th, 2014, 10:44 PM
And maybe your poor barely healed eye will get strained again! Can I come over to visit?

bubba
July 10th, 2014, 10:55 PM
Well you know here in Hawaii the guys walk half naked in the supermarket. You could starve not being able to shop. Keep your eye on the needle :icon_razz:

I expect it in Hawaii!!! This is Tacoma lady!!

Hulamoon
July 10th, 2014, 11:56 PM
I expect it in Hawaii!!! This is Tacoma lady!!

So he had a trucker tan :icon_rofl:

Mchelem
July 11th, 2014, 01:53 AM
Party at your house???

K. McEuen
July 11th, 2014, 02:03 AM
Around here it's the guys you want to tell "put it back on!" that walk around with no shirts ...

stationarymom
July 11th, 2014, 03:11 AM
I was just going to ask if you would prefer that it be a very unattractive over weight man?

toggpine
July 11th, 2014, 03:58 AM
My guess is it wasn't the same guy I saw half-naked buckling up his pants in front of the Jack-In-The Box off of 6th this afternoon. Thank God my daughter had fallen asleep in the back seat. That was NOT something I wanted to have to explain to an 8 year-old. He certainly wasn't attractive either!

Terri
July 11th, 2014, 06:32 AM
Have any of y'all seen the commercial where 3 women are having lunch and see a guy jogging....he lifts his shirt to wipe the sweat off his face & then you see in all it's glory his beautiful six pack! Then he jogs over to them and says something like "Oh hi Mrs. so & so, tell Brian I said Hi" and he jogs off. The first time I saw this, my first thought was GUILTY as charged. It's tough getting older and finding myself drooling over guys who are the age of my 4 sons (ages 28, 30, 31 & 32). I'm 52, not dead---still breathing!! LOL

EmmaB
July 11th, 2014, 07:40 AM
Eye candy...YUM!

MayinJerset
July 11th, 2014, 10:12 AM
Around here it's the guys you want to tell "put it back on!" that walk around with no shirts ...

Was at the supermarket the other day when I noticed an awful lot of older pot bellied men shopping, thankfully they all had their shirts on!

Lissau
July 11th, 2014, 11:23 AM
rofl !!!!..lol bubba thxs for the laugh

Leah53
July 11th, 2014, 01:28 PM

One of the drawbacks of living in the woods is only getting to see animals, none of which are shirtless. They made me write something, that's the best I could come up with.

Gina
July 11th, 2014, 01:40 PM
Lol! Try working at our recycling center during the summer! I don't think the men around here own shirts...I could post some pic's for all of you! ROFL

Leah53
July 11th, 2014, 02:30 PM
Thanks Gina but I've seen those guys who work at the recycling center, I'll pass. Good thing I have my own buff guy to look at and .....he's attainable.

Suzette
July 11th, 2014, 05:36 PM
Good looking shirtless men should not be allowed to walk their dogs past my house where they can be clearly seen out my sewing room window......I almost sewed my finger!

:lol::lol::lol:

K. McEuen
July 11th, 2014, 05:43 PM

Dog? What dog?

whippetmom
July 11th, 2014, 06:16 PM
I see that the Tacoma fire dept is in the running for something on ABC's Good Morning America. They are flying to New York next week. They did a video (very good one) and it is up against a couple other fire departments for winning. Just saw a snippet of it on the local news, will watch Good Morning America next week. Vote for the Tacoma Fire Department video. I am not sure of all of it, but saw it on our local ABC station this morning, maybe you know more Pat.

Leah53
July 11th, 2014, 07:14 PM
Okay Karen, that's just mean.

bubba
July 11th, 2014, 08:49 PM

Dog? What dog?

Exactly!!!! Good thing I can't see out the window while rotary cutting!!!

The TFD is involved in a contest, and altho I voted for them, well they are the home town afterall, I thought Las Vegas had a better video. The winning department gets $10,000 for the charity of their choice. I can't remember the one they picked here, but it was a good one!

Vonnie
July 12th, 2014, 06:20 AM
And where do we find this video? :icon_happy:

Andrea F
July 12th, 2014, 06:45 AM
Good thing my sewing room is in the basement without windows. No distraction there.

When we flew back from New York the guy at the Air Berlin counter we were talking to was so cute, I almost forgot my name. And he had his shirt on... And was 20 years younger than me...