PDA

View Full Version : Our trip so far!!

Klasien
July 9th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Hi my friends,

Our trip goes so well! We started in Atlanta, and we had a great time with Ruby and Don, she picked up cheesecake special for me.....I have to love her for that :) It was so much fun meeting her in real live, we have been talking back and forth on the forum for almost 3 years now, and now we met! Thanks again Ruby and Don for making this so unforgetable!

Next we have seen many states along the way, went on a boat and saw aligators, a little to close for my taste......went to New Orleans and saw that building my brother works every now and than, he goes to the States every 3 months or so, and New Orleans is his base.
We drove right through the Ozarks and we are in Branson right now, Jan is watching Soccer.....The Netherlands are playing....if they win they are in the finals......:)

Tomorrow......Hamilton!!!!!
And we will drive up to spend some days with Martin and Gloria, can't wait to meet them again!

As you can read there is so much to do, and we have only WIFI at the hotel, so not much online these past week and the coming up weeks.....but still try to check in every now and than.

Here are some of our pictures.....hope you like them :)

vchale
July 9th, 2014, 07:00 PM
Sounds like a great trip! So wonderful to spend time with friends. Say hello to Jenny from all of us!

kensington
July 9th, 2014, 07:20 PM
I've been following your posts on Facebook... you seem to be having a blast. I'm excited for you to arrive tomorrow!

Safe travels to you and Jan!

Blondie
July 9th, 2014, 08:20 PM
ENJOY! And keep that happy SMILE.

MayinJerset
July 9th, 2014, 09:01 PM
WOW, Great trip for you meeting so many forum friends and enjoying cheesecake with Ruby. Next Hamilton and Jenny, what a treat.

alliek
July 9th, 2014, 09:04 PM
Wonderful! Have a great time and a safe trip. Take pics in Hamilton!:icon_wave:

Bubby
July 9th, 2014, 09:11 PM
Have a wonderful time in Hamilton!! It sounds like you and Jan are having a great trip!

Monique
July 9th, 2014, 10:09 PM
Sounds like a trip of a lifetime. And to be going back to MSQC for the second time? WOW! I might make it there some day.

Sandy Navas
July 9th, 2014, 10:49 PM
Sounds like a trip of a lifetime. And to be going back to MSQC for the second time? WOW! I might make it there some day.

Like when you come down for the auction - close enough to the retreat time - heck I'll even share a hotel with you!!

WendyI
July 9th, 2014, 11:00 PM
Well Klasien ...as much as I've been missin you around here I'm so glad you are enjoying your trip! What fun you must be having!! And to get to go to M* on top of all that well I'm just bursting with green here! Can't wait to see all your pics!! Have fun!! xoxo

Mpyles
July 9th, 2014, 11:07 PM
You'll most likely be driving thru springfield tomorrow! Wish I had realized your route! Would love to meet you and jan!

BellasQuilts
July 9th, 2014, 11:29 PM
I wish I could meet you too! Sounds like a wonderful trip! Enjoy every minute.

Kgrammiecaz
July 9th, 2014, 11:41 PM
Its really good to hear your trip is going great and glad you were able to catcha wifi moment to catch us up. Isnt it wonderful to leave the craziness at home and just have fun! Be safe and enjoy

Mpyles
July 10th, 2014, 12:49 AM
There's are some great quilt store there in branson too...Welcome To Quilts & Quilts The Fabric Shoppe (http://www.quiltsandquilts.com). The Quilted Cow (http://www.thequiltedcow.com)

Judy, USMC
July 10th, 2014, 01:24 AM
Hope you enjoy your trip back to Hamilton ... and hope you continue to have a fun & safe trip.

Gina
July 10th, 2014, 01:34 AM
Sounds like an exciting trip! Wish I was going to be in Hamilton too! Guess I will have to settle for window shopping on their website! :icon_heh: Have fun!

stationarymom
July 10th, 2014, 02:57 AM
It sounds like you are getting around.I hope your trip is great all the way through.I can't even imagine going to M*. It all sounds like so much fun enjoy.

Angelia
July 10th, 2014, 02:01 PM
I'm in Springfield MO, so I'll wave as you go by! :)

kensington
July 10th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Dinner is ready!

GrammaBabs
July 10th, 2014, 07:44 PM
Welcome state side... enjoy!!! :)B

auntiemern
July 10th, 2014, 11:41 PM
Enjoy your time in Hamilton and with Martin and Gloria. Are you going to be able to meet up with Sandy too? Totally envious...wish you could make it back in Sept. for the fall get together. Isn't Branson a fun place?

EmmaB
July 11th, 2014, 07:37 AM
Welcome to the great state of Missouri Klaisen! Sounds like you are having a great time while you're in the states. And what fun to meet some of the forum members and going to M* while you're here. Thanks for sharing your trip with us and I look forward to your updates.

buckeyequilter
July 11th, 2014, 07:52 AM
Just saw your post.....sounds like you're having a wonderful time. Enjoy the rest of your vacation :)

Andrea F
July 12th, 2014, 06:55 AM
Sounds like you are having a wonderful trip. I am a little green here. Enjoy the rest of your vacations. And sorry the Netherlands didn't make it to the soccer finals. My hubby would have liked that.

Lenie
July 15th, 2014, 04:23 AM
Klasien, wat is dit een fantastische reis die jullie aan het maken zijn. Ik geniet van je berichtjes, hier en op facebook, en wens jullie nog heel veel plezier.

easyquilts
July 15th, 2014, 05:27 AM
Glad to here that your trip is going so well..... And that you are having so much fun....