PDA

View Full Version : Under the Dome,what did you think?

Hulamoon
July 5th, 2014, 01:27 AM
It was a very full episode! I might have to watch it again to catch somethings.

soul60s
July 5th, 2014, 01:53 AM
I missed it! I will have to watch it on amazon prime or hulu tomorrow.

Genny
July 5th, 2014, 01:58 AM
I never did start watching it and now I'm sorry I didn't...

Judy, USMC
July 5th, 2014, 03:12 AM
I did start watching it last "season." I was under the assumption that it was a summer filler and would be just one season long. Was disappointed when it didn't have an ending ... but then I should have known that Stephen King can draw out a story line FOREVER.

I did start watching and now I won't.

Sylvia H
July 5th, 2014, 11:14 AM
I agree that it was a very full episode - perhaps too much so? I know this episode was written by Stephen King, and it was a good episode. However, I didn't think it picked up where last season left off. So, it seemed disjointed to me. Perhaps subsequent episodes will follow up on last season. And, on a positive note, this episode has provided lots of themes for later episodes. For the time being, I will continue to watch it.

Hulamoon
July 5th, 2014, 11:20 AM
I thought it was fun that Stephan King was drinking coffee in the restaurant. I'm still going to watch too.

sewlucky
July 5th, 2014, 12:42 PM
We watched! I thought it was a good follow from last episode of last season.

Funny, my mom (sewluvit) and dad have been busy moving from their small city to another. Their old city was under state of emergency last weekend due to flooding, and they were there finishing the packing up of their old house. They were lucky and safe and had no water issues to speak of in their house, but the highways out all around town were closed. Mom called one evening and told me they felt like they were living under the dome, lol!

Terri

whippetmom
July 5th, 2014, 01:28 PM
I watched it, I thought it was great. I have NO IDEA where they will go with all this. Who is the younger lady that was saved? I had not seen her before. I was upset that the lady police officer was killed off, but you never know, she might come back. It will either go one of two ways, good or bad from this point on.

ozziepuppy
July 5th, 2014, 02:59 PM
I didn't realize it was back. Will have to check hulu or amazon prime. During the first season I couldn't wait so I read the book. But. . .still interested in the TV show.

irishrn
July 5th, 2014, 07:51 PM
I enjoyed it! It was on my DVR so I watched it twice but I never did pick up Steven King in the show!! Gotta pay more attention!! I'm not sure I trust Big Jim or his son so we will see what happens!! I've enjoyed this series!!

Hulamoon
July 5th, 2014, 07:59 PM
I enjoyed it! It was on my DVR so I watched it twice but I never did pick up Steven King in the show!! Gotta pay more attention!! I'm not sure I trust Big Jim or his son so we will see what happens!! I've enjoyed this series!!

He was sitting at the counter and asked the girl to pour more coffee. I don't trust Jim either. He won't want to lose his power and he's probbly pissed things didn't go his way.

Midge
July 6th, 2014, 12:22 AM
I enjoyed this show last season, and, like Judy, I thought it was going to be a complete story by the end of the season. It's on my DVR to watch - baseball game this evening again, and just getting home. Excited to see this!

laura44
July 6th, 2014, 01:13 AM
I liked the show last season, but I think this season the plot is all over the place.
I probably will continue to watch.

Marebear
July 6th, 2014, 10:45 AM
I have mine on the DVR so I'll have to watch it. I wasn't too impressed last summer, mainly because it was totally different than the book (and I loved the book except the ending was lame) But I'll give it a go this summer.

Hulamoon
July 6th, 2014, 11:30 AM
I have mine on the DVR so I'll have to watch it. I wasn't too impressed last summer, mainly because it was totally different than the book (and I loved the book except the ending was lame) But I'll give it a go this summer.

I spent four years of my life watching Lost and was so disappointed in the ending. Maybe when this ends they will change it!

Rhealene
July 6th, 2014, 11:13 PM
I watched it, I thought it was great. I have NO IDEA where they will go with all this. Who is the younger lady that was saved? I had not seen her before. I was upset that the lady police officer was killed off, but you never know, she might come back. It will either go one of two ways, good or bad from this point on.

I think she came from that "egg" that Julia had tossed into the water at the end of last season....that girl has something to do with the dome..

Hulamoon
July 6th, 2014, 11:16 PM
I think she came from that "egg" that Julia had tossed into the water at the end of last season....that girl has something to do with the dome..

ahh good call. I didn't connect that!

Poppytree
July 8th, 2014, 08:50 PM
Like so many programmes that show early promise - they take them too far and keep going over and over the same themes, series after boring series. Same thing happened with Revenge - 1 series or 2 at the most with a good conclusion would be so much better