PDA

View Full Version : Corrections for Block magazine

Sharyn J
July 4th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Where are the corrections to Block magazine? I saw some posted and made corrections to my books last week, but now I'm finding it extremely difficult to find a link for corrections. I understand that most magazines have corrections from time to time. I just want to find them before I start a pattern in one of the books.

I ran a search and was linked to Twitter. I don't Twitter. Is there a convenient link somewhere that I missing?

Sandy Navas
July 4th, 2014, 04:53 PM
Sharyn, go to this link and scroll to the bottom of the page and there are links to the errata: Subscribe To BLOCK, Our New Quilting Magazine (http://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/magazine)

Sharyn J
July 4th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Thank you Sandy. I found the corrections and made note in my books, however, I find it strange that I'm already a subscriber since the beginning and nothing is available through managing my subscription tab. So I have to pretend that I'm a new subscriber to find correction links? That's really odd! But, thank you for help. Some day down the line, I'll be making something from one of the books and find that things don't jive. That's why I wanted to make the important corrections.

Meghan Plamondon
July 6th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the corrections!

MariaNaito
July 7th, 2014, 10:51 AM
QUESTION FOR MSQ-----Is the Downloaded version updated with the new corrections? I wonder if it is possible to let those who purchased this version to redownload the new one. PLEASE> Those with magazines can print and insert pages into their magazines. I am sure in the future when I make one, I will forget to check for updates and just use my downloaded version. I Don'T know /think it is possible for me to edit my downloaded one.
Thank you

Maria Naito

kmerfeld
July 9th, 2014, 10:28 AM
QUESTION FOR MSQ-----Is the Downloaded version updated with the new corrections? I wonder if it is possible to let those who purchased this version to redownload the new one. PLEASE> Those with magazines can print and insert pages into their magazines. I am sure in the future when I make one, I will forget to check for updates and just use my downloaded version. I Don'T know /think it is possible for me to edit my downloaded one.
Thank you

Maria Naito

This would be an awesome idea!!

Liberty
July 9th, 2014, 10:37 AM
I ordered a Winter magazine late so I got it last month. I just went through to write in the corrections, and they were corrected before print!

Familyjournals
July 9th, 2014, 10:53 AM
Thank you Sandy. I found the corrections and made note in my books, however, I find it strange that I'm already a subscriber since the beginning and nothing is available through managing my subscription tab. So I have to pretend that I'm a new subscriber to find correction links? That's really odd! But, thank you for help. Some day down the line, I'll be making something from one of the books and find that things don't jive. That's why I wanted to make the important corrections.

I put the links to the corrections on my M* Pinterest boards to try to help out.