PDA

View Full Version : Happy Canada Day to all the Canucks on this great forum!!

Suzyq
July 1st, 2014, 12:02 PM
:icon_wave:

sewlucky
July 1st, 2014, 01:29 PM
Thank you! Happy Canada Day to you too!!

Terri

Leah53
July 1st, 2014, 01:44 PM
I'm not from Canada but both sides of my family hail from there so I'm considered a canuck. Happy Canada day to you.

Sandy Navas
July 1st, 2014, 01:49 PM
http://meetingmax.cc/wp-content/uploads/image/Happy%20Canada%20Day!.gif

From Me, Too!!

fatquarters
July 1st, 2014, 02:04 PM
Happy Canada Day!!!

God keep our land, Glorious and Free......

RiverMomm
July 1st, 2014, 02:12 PM
Happy Canada Day, eh?

Monique
July 1st, 2014, 02:54 PM
Happy Canada Day everyone.

WendyI
July 1st, 2014, 10:07 PM
Happy Birthday Canada!!! Off to watch for fireworks now...my work puts on an amazing show..I won't go to those though because it's like watching your raise/pay increase go up in flames! They spend a fortune!

kensington
July 1st, 2014, 11:47 PM
My son is one of those! ROTFLOL! The year he graduated from High School, he took a trip to Canada with some classmates since one of them is from there. He had a beer too many and came home with the outline of the Maple leaf tatted on his rib cage in red. For a full year he would not let me see him with his shirt off. He even tried to use chemical peels to remove it.

Then one day on face book, I saw a pic of him getting the tat... yep one of his buds had posted it. He was laying on the couch watching TV and I walked right in there and pulled his shirt up to reveal his secret. He almost passed out. And especially when I said, "That isn't so bad"... He was so scared he had disappointed me. (I don't like tats). But, it really wasn't that bad, just the outline.

But, henceforth... His sister always wishes him "Happy Canada Day" to remind him of that. :icon_heh: We don't cut any slack in our family. LOL.

sewlucky
July 2nd, 2014, 02:22 AM
Check the other Happy Canada thread, see if he can actually name and identify all of our provinces. Even honorary Canucks should be able to dose ;). That's a funny story! Great memory though! Lol

Terri

My son is one of those! ROTFLOL! The year he graduated from High School, he took a trip to Canada with some classmates since one of them is from there. He had a beer too many and came home with the outline of the Maple leaf tatted on his rib cage in red. For a full year he would not let me see him with his shirt off. He even tried to use chemical peels to remove it.

Then one day on face book, I saw a pic of him getting the tat... yep one of his buds had posted it. He was laying on the couch watching TV and I walked right in there and pulled his shirt up to reveal his secret. He almost passed out. And especially when I said, "That isn't so bad"... He was so scared he had disappointed me. (I don't like tats). But, it really wasn't that bad, just the outline.

But, henceforth... His sister always wishes him "Happy Canada Day" to remind him of that. :icon_heh: We don't cut any slack in our family. LOL.