PDA

View Full Version : Happy Canada Day!

RiverMomm
July 1st, 2014, 10:34 AM
Today is my first Canada Day as a Canadian citizen (waving flag and smiling).

Vonnie
July 1st, 2014, 11:06 AM
Will there be fire works and a big celebration?

Familyjournals
July 1st, 2014, 11:42 AM
Happy Canada day! We were talking about our favorite Canadian performer today a decided on Rich Little. And my favorite singer is Ann Murray. Hard to choose we love Canadians! Have a great day!

RiverMomm
July 1st, 2014, 12:32 PM
Oh yes, fireworks and parades. And we just had fireworks about a week ago for a provincial holiday (Saint Jean Baptiste Day in Quebec)

Will there be fire works and a big celebration?

sewlucky
July 1st, 2014, 01:19 PM
Happy Canada Day! I'm so proud to be Canadian :)

Here's a cute thing I saw on Facebook yesterday that made me laugh:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/americans-fail-canada-again

To be honest, im not great with geography of entire USA either...a lot more to remember!

Terri

Leah53
July 1st, 2014, 01:55 PM
That's sad and funny all at the same time. Did New Brunswick fall into the Atlantic?

sewlucky
July 1st, 2014, 02:03 PM
What is New Brunswick!?? ;)

WendyI
July 2nd, 2014, 12:44 AM
Happy Canada Day! I'm so proud to be Canadian :)

Here's a cute thing I saw on Facebook yesterday that made me laugh:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/americans-fail-canada-again

To be honest, im not great with geography of entire USA either...a lot more to remember!

Terri

Omigosh! that was pretty bad AYE! That is another thing...we do NOT say AYE all the time and it's 36 degrees here today...meltingly HOT. We don't live in igloos either. LOL!

I am also with you on naming all the States...there are a lot of them!...but think I can do better than those guys. wow. LOL!

Monique
July 2nd, 2014, 08:09 AM
87.8F today will feel like 96.8F

RiverMomm
July 2nd, 2014, 08:30 AM
It was in the 90's here yesterday with waves of humidity. I was melting! Today is already hot but hopefully not as bad.

Over40momma
July 2nd, 2014, 12:49 PM
This was hillarious! When I worked travelling into the U.S. I was amazed at how many people thought we only had snow, ice, Eskimos and hockey.
I don't blame people for not knowing, they are not taught in school. We had to learn all about America including all their states and such as part of our basic geography course.....along with every other continent on the earth. LOL
P.S. The moose drawing was pretty decent. rofl