PDA

View Full Version : Reemember the story I told about the wierdos

Hulamoon
June 29th, 2014, 09:01 PM
Across the street trying to build some kind of commune conplex? It started up again. A neighbor across the street (I can't really see them because it's off to the side and I have a hedge) called me and said one of them was parked outside my house (in front of the hedge) and put something in my trash can. This was just a phone message, I once called because her corgi came up on my portch to eat cat food that's how I got her # lol.

Anyway I go out there to his truck and said my neighbor saw you throw somthing in my can. He say's well let's go look with really wide eyes . He smelled of weed ( I really don't care, I did too a long time ago) we open the lid and he said, see there is nothing hazard in there. There was a really small bag.

I call my neighbor and it seems there are people living there illegally and from her front porch she can see peple going to the bathroom out in the yard! Pooping even! We talked a really long time about them.

We are talking on the phone and I see him walking down the street and she said yeah, he's wearing a hoodie. It's like 85 degrees right now. I go out to pull the can back in and he was coming back. I waited for him and asked why he was parked here. He was waiting for a friend to come fill up his tire with air. Yea right.

My neighbors are cops and she told me everyone has been calling the county to stop them. So the saga begins again.

whippetmom
June 29th, 2014, 10:42 PM
Oh heavens, sounds like you maybe have all the components for possibility for a new reality show going on in your neighborhood. Be glad you have the large hedge I guess. I do not think I would want to watch someone go potty in their yard, YUK. Keep us informed, maybe a daily update the way it is going. Or maybe your neighborhood will be on the COPS tv show. LOL.

K. McEuen
June 29th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Just make sure none of them think that they can pitch a tent on your property ...

toggpine
June 29th, 2014, 10:50 PM
I don't think I really want a an update on the way it's "going"! :icon_heh:

It might be time to open a skunk ranch or something.

Hulamoon
June 29th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Just make sure none of them think that they can pitch a tent on your property ...

Funny you say that. Besides the ugly illegal trailor they brought in, they pitched a tent back there too.

Can you imagine standing on your porch and seeing someone take a poop in the grass? I'm behind a hedge,but my poor neighbors have to look at this sh*t. Even people walking down the street that don't live here are calling the county. Good grief.

songbird857
June 29th, 2014, 11:16 PM
I think this might be one more reason to consider relocating :D

BellasQuilts
June 29th, 2014, 11:39 PM
I would document with photos and video if you can. That is always helpful to show what's going on. You poor thing.

MayinJerset
June 29th, 2014, 11:44 PM
So what was in the small bag he put in your trash can? Hope it wasn't something illegal.

Sandy Navas
June 29th, 2014, 11:45 PM
Do you need us to send in the troops?

I am totally amazed at people . . . what can I say? I'll send you a camera if you need one . . .

Hulamoon
June 29th, 2014, 11:54 PM
Here is an update. I went to go to a little store by me and I saw him up by his tent but his truck was still here with the doors open and a beach chair outside. i come back thinking I should call this guy in to the police. I get back and there were cops out in front of the house. So I slowed down and said this is my house and this has been out here all day and he's creepy. He nooded and said he was having a tire problem. I said by the way who called this in and it was the neighbor behind him and said there was a pot smell. He mentioned the hippie compound. So I said yea a lot of people were calling the county. His answer was that's above our pay grade. lol

whippetmom
June 30th, 2014, 08:42 AM
WOW, this is only getting stranger. I hope you have something to keep you safe in case these bozos go even wierder. Keep your doors locked and stay as far away as you can from those idiots. You said you had a home in CA, maybe it is time to think about relocating. If you have cast iron cookware that might help if you need to swing something at these guys in case of emergency and you need to defend yourself, just a thought. The state of WA just legalized pot, so we are expecting anything bazaar from here on in for us. Too many loonies in the world. Stay safe.

Bubby
June 30th, 2014, 08:51 AM
Lorie, I hate it that this is happening right under your nose. Here you live in paradise and they come along and spoil it for all of you. Where we live there is no zoning, so anything could spring up right under our noses, but we know all our neighbors who own the surrounding land. It sounds like the neighborhood needs to get together and make a plan about how to handle the situation.

Hulamoon
June 30th, 2014, 09:48 AM
Lorie, I hate it that this is happening right under your nose. Here you live in paradise and they come along and spoil it for all of you. Where we live there is no zoning, so anything could spring up right under our noses, but we know all our neighbors who own the surrounding land. It sounds like the neighborhood needs to get together and make a plan about how to handle the situation.

That's what the neighbor and I talked about and why she moved to this street. Nice and peaceful. She was telling me the owner of the property/trailor (not my squater friend) was pulling scams on people trying to sell property that is between them that belongs to her. Some people have shared driveways here but belong to one owner. Another person down the street had to put a chain link fence along the drive way because people kept parking on it and they couldn't get to their house.

I never knew most of my neighbors because we are far apart, but I'm glad i know them now!

laura44
June 30th, 2014, 11:15 AM
You poor thing! I have #$&*% neighbors so I can understand.
Please remember to lock your doors at night and when you go out.
Hope this gets resolved for you and your neighbors.

GuitarGramma
June 30th, 2014, 11:28 AM
I've often wondered what happened with the weirdos, and so appreciate the update. Had they disappeared for awhile? Are they actively building now?

You might want to contact your public health department about the public pooping; there are probably ordinances prohibiting that, and those ordinances may prove valuable in helping to "remove" these folks.

Hulamoon
June 30th, 2014, 11:39 AM
I've often wondered what happened with the weirdos, and so appreciate the update. Had they disappeared for awhile? Are they actively building now?

You might want to contact your public health department about the public pooping; there are probably ordinances prohibiting that, and those ordinances may prove valuable in helping to "remove" these folks.

This group was gone for a really long time then recently came back about a month or so ago on a full time basis. They were just coming and going before. I'm not a witness to the potty thing and i wouldn't of known if the neighbor in back of them didn't call me to say he was parked outside. So I can't really report them.

I'll take a pic in the morning.

GuitarGramma
June 30th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Just to clarify, I didn't mean you should report the weirdos--since you haven't seen the offensive offense--but to find out if there are health laws against public pooping. Then let your neighbors who can see the offensive offense know what the ordinances are. Human poop is a health hazard, and if your neighbors can document what they've seen, they may be able to get the weirdos out of your neighborhood.

Hulamoon
June 30th, 2014, 12:46 PM
The people in back of them are police officers. I think because it's private property and not really in public (except for them) they can't do anything either. She is waiting for the county with the help of all of us to shut them down. She knows most of it is illegal, but the county is dragging their feet.

This isn't effecting me to much excpet for the stress I hear from others. And if this thing grew there would be a bunch of strange people wandering around. When this first started last year I printed out their craigslist plan to build this and put a letter in everyones mailbox with a plea to call the county. So it's been over a year now.