PDA

View Full Version : it must be the weather

asta
June 29th, 2014, 05:09 PM
I am usually one to work on one project until it is finished before I begin another but lately....I have 2 quilts in various sages, making a bunch of bags for a good friend, pot holders, table runners and now started a pin cushion (I am loving these quick swaps). I think this humidity is getting to me. The worst part is with all these projects going, my sewing room looks like a disaster area!

Bubby
June 29th, 2014, 07:12 PM
I love creative clutter! Just have fun!!

BobW
June 29th, 2014, 07:17 PM
I'm like you in that I have one project finished before starting another project. I'm working on a full sized bedspread, and just really having trouble getting motivated with it so I'm not putting much out these days. I do have a block of the month going, so I have two going right now. I have two baby quilts waiting for me to start them. I need both in September so I need to get going with them.

tamsterg7
June 30th, 2014, 12:15 AM
I know the feeling. Lately I have been acting like I have ADD myself. 3 tops done but not quilted, a pile of sock monkey blocks not done, fabric cut for 4 jewelry pouches, and a panel cut up on my design board that I don't know what I am doing with it. It's been humid here, so I guess I will blame that too! Good luck with your projects!

Familyjournals
June 30th, 2014, 12:30 AM
I love creative clutter! Just have fun!!

I call it creative residue. :)

WendyI
June 30th, 2014, 01:28 AM
I'm also going on multiple projects when normally I work on one until it's done. Very out of character for me!

I like that...creative residue...I have a MOUNTAIN of it right now!