PDA

View Full Version : Got to meet Monique! And.. .

WendyI
June 28th, 2014, 12:24 AM
forgot to take a picture dangit! BUT we are getting together tomorrow and heading to my fav. quilt shop so will make sure to take pics!!

She is so sweet as is her friend Bonnie...who was tuckered out after all the quilt shop hopping they did today WOW! those ladies sure covered some ground today! I stayed and visited until suddenly I realized it was 10:30 and Liam was home by himself. He is very responsible but every light in the house was on when I got home. He did not call me once tho! LOL!

Tomorrow morning we are meeting up and heading into Guelph to Greenwood Quiltery and maybe Lens Mills (I have to buy new fabric for my purse as mine is ruined! ugh..... and then we will have lunch together. Then I am off to my cousins for dinner and a chick flick movie night. Overall a really great weekend! :)

MayinJerset
June 28th, 2014, 05:09 AM
What fun and it continues tomorrow, great going gals.

Sandy Navas
June 28th, 2014, 11:12 AM
DON'T FORGET THE CAMERA!

Spudgrandma
June 28th, 2014, 12:26 PM
It is always fun to meet someone new, especially another quilter. Have fun tomorrow.

Monique
June 29th, 2014, 08:14 PM
I am home and tired and my ankles are like stove pipes. One of the highlights of the trip was meeting Wendy, even though we did not get to spend much time together. My friend was tired. But I did get pictures. Will post later.