PDA

View Full Version : I get to Meet Monique!

WendyI
June 26th, 2014, 08:59 PM
Just got off the phone with her. She is in town (well nearby) and we are going to try and catch up tomorrow and/or Saturday. They were busy gals today she and her friend...did the market and a few quilt shops. She had just gotten back to the room when I called her. She has pretty sporadic internet connection which is why you may not see much of her. Will try to get lots of pics! :)

HandsOffItsMine
June 26th, 2014, 09:23 PM
How exciting! It's so nice to meet up with Cyber friends in person! I'm jealous 'cause you are meeting my Mon Ami Monique!

I met up with Jean a couple of months ago and this Saturday I'm meeting up with a sewing friend from FB who lives in Tallahassee, FL. She's driving to Atlanta to see her BFF in and they are coming to my house to meet up for girl talk, fabric shopping and brunch at a Mexican Buffet. :) Then next week Klasien and Jan are coming over for coffee and cheesecake. lol

Enjoy your time with Monique and take a photo to post.

Huggers, Ruby

Panda
June 26th, 2014, 10:27 PM
Just got off the phone with her. She is in town (well nearby) and we are going to try and catch up tomorrow and/or Saturday. They were busy gals today she and her friend...did the market and a few quilt shops. She had just gotten back to the room when I called her. She has pretty sporadic internet connection which is why you may not see much of her. Will try to get lots of pics! :)

Wendy, that is great. I had the pleasure of meeting Monique last September. She is really sweet and nice. You will love meeting her.
Have a great time,
Kathy

Jean Sewing Machine
June 26th, 2014, 10:55 PM
You two have a great time and don't get into too much trouble!

RiverMomm
June 26th, 2014, 11:30 PM
So much fun! I am jealous (but in a good way LOL)

MayinJerset
June 27th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Wishing you gals the Best Time together and as Jean said, try not to get into too much trouble, LOL!

Meeting our cyber friends in person makes a connection that lasts forever even if we don't actually see each other again. Please take and post some photos of your good time.