PDA

View Full Version : New grandson arrived yesterday!

Familyjournals
June 26th, 2014, 12:22 AM
My son and his sweet tiny wife brought a little red headed, darling miracle baby boy into the world yesterday. He is a month early but still is 6 lbs 10 oz. Wowsers! Can you imagine if he would have been full term? His mom is so little but such a strong gal. She helps crack chests open for heart transplants but when it comes to giving birth she was so glad to have this ole mom there. They are 39 and 38 having their first child. All these years and thought they would never have a child. Miracles never cease. Our new little one is going to be named Auden for a poet. My daughter in law is from Germany so I thought it was German but it is actually an English last name. He is perfect and everyone is doing amazingly!

ilive2craft2
June 26th, 2014, 12:25 AM
Congratulations Grandma! So happy that all are doing well - especially with the early arrival!

WendyI
June 26th, 2014, 12:27 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!! My son was also born a month early and was 6 lbs 8 oz! Imagine if we had gone full term! Hoping both are doing well and you get to maul the wee man soon!!

Genny
June 26th, 2014, 12:58 AM
Congrats on your new grandson!

bubba
June 26th, 2014, 01:11 AM
Congratulations!!! I love being in the grandma club!

Miss Sheri
June 26th, 2014, 01:11 AM
Yea! Congratulations Grandma Debbie! What a wonderful, priceless story of this sweet little miracle1

Sew Perfect
June 26th, 2014, 01:14 AM
Congratulations! You must be over the moon!!

auntiemern
June 26th, 2014, 01:16 AM
Congrats on the new addition.

MayinJerset
June 26th, 2014, 01:19 AM
Welcome to Auden and Congrats to your son and his wife, and you too Grandma.

Familyjournals
June 26th, 2014, 01:23 AM
He is the first red head! I have some red in my hair but my brother and my sisters daughter are all redheads! Just one in each family. Our grandchildren are now 4 blonds, 2 with pitch black hair and this little red, hope it stays that way. Love it! He is just so very precious. I'm already his favorite grandma! Maybe because the other grandmother is still trying to arrange a airfare change.

sewlucky
June 26th, 2014, 01:58 AM
Congratulations Grandma!! <3

Does he have a lovely quilt or six made for him already??? :)

Terri

Midge
June 26th, 2014, 02:24 AM
How wonderful. So happy for your family. Enjoy your baby time, Grandma!

GuitarGramma
June 26th, 2014, 03:33 AM
Congratulations! Little babies, especially grandbabies, are the best.

mamaquilt
June 26th, 2014, 05:29 AM
Congratulations to the grandmother with lots of spoiling moments, patience and endurance to the parents and

NOTHING BUT THE VERY BEST TO AUDEN.

sewluvit
June 26th, 2014, 07:55 AM
Congratulations on the birth of your new little grandson!

Familyjournals
June 26th, 2014, 08:52 AM
Congratulations! You must be over the moon!!

I love this! Yes I am over the moon!

Familyjournals
June 26th, 2014, 08:54 AM
Congratulations Grandma!! <3

Does he have a lovely quilt or six made for him already??? :)

Terri
How did you know? You must be telepathic ;)

KnitWitRosie
June 26th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Congratulations!!!!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well! It's truly wonderful when such a beautiful miracle happens to two people who want it so badly :).

Over40momma
June 26th, 2014, 09:56 AM
Congratulations Grandma Debbie! Auden is going to be an eager beaver in life, he just couldn't wait to come out and play. ;):icon_bigsmile:

QuiltingRN
June 26th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Congratulations to all! What a wonderful day for you.

ravelim
June 26th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Congratulations. New babies are such miracles. A baby is a gift from God .

songbird857
June 26th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Congrats grandma! :)

Marebear
June 26th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Congratulation!!

Claire Hallman
June 26th, 2014, 11:31 AM
So glad he is safe and sound and Mom is doing OK.
I know what it is like to think they will never have a baby, that was the way with my son and DIL and now I have two in less than two years.
You will so love that new little package.

SallyO'Sews
June 26th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Congratulations, Grandmother! Best wishes to your entire family.

Vonnie
June 26th, 2014, 12:02 PM
Congratulations!

Both my boys were bald when they were born. Did not get hair until they were nearly a year old. The oldest ones came in at a peachy red color that turned darker until now it's a brown black color but his beard is red. The youngest came in a golden blonde and turned darker until now it's a dark brown but his beard (when he decides to have one) is medium brown. Found some of my baby pictures where I did the same thing as my oldest (except for the beard!). But, I'm pretty sure my youngest takes after my Mom's side of the family.

And I firmly believe babies come when they are suppose to - not when the doctors predict with their charts.

New York Sue
June 26th, 2014, 12:06 PM
Congratulations!
Wonderful news!

Jean Sewing Machine
June 26th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Congratulations, Grandma! A new addition to the family tree!

Familyjournals
June 26th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Congratulations!

And I firmly believe babies come when they are suppose to - not when the doctors predict with their charts.

I'm with you Vonnie. This little peanut must have great things in his future as he came against all odds. He is so healthy that it's hard to believe he was so early. He weighs just 1 oz less than his dad did and his papa was over due!

klgls
June 26th, 2014, 04:43 PM
Congratulations to all!!